th3 cr4cx h0us3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cr4cx3r

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some pics of my setup. I started collecting around the mid 90's and at one time had hundreds of McFailing Toys (mostly Spawn). These last few years I've started upgrading my collection to more "high end" collectibles. I've gotten to where I really appreciate quality over quantity and I'll slowly be parting with the remaining plastic toys in place of statues. Anyways, this is my "man cave". It's not a terribly big room at 12' x 16' but it works nicely for what I have. Enjoy...

9a147786.jpg

The painting on the right is Banksy inspired graffiti I did of me & the wife on our wedding day.

4547d243.jpg

fb217c00.jpg

426d67b7.jpg

77d53a52.jpg

556dde62.jpg

70258376.jpg

d6fff2a1.jpg

8906144a.jpg

a32a5c4c.jpg

6f86f3d5.jpg

1aa17aa8.jpg

f18d8a2d.jpg

4b2d0f4f.jpg

94eeff64.jpg

974ca472.jpg

And just for the hell of it, a couple shots of the 4th caution causing wreck at this afternoon's Daytona 500 on my 105" projected screen.

867da11f.jpg

2778e4e7.jpg

This Collection is a Good Representation of the History of a Collector, started with McF and kept the more desirable pieces and moved up to the more High End Pieces. Congrats

Great Great Stuff cr4cx and Welcome to the Show

Your collection is fan-____in-tastic!!!

Red and black behind Darkness 1:1 looks perfect! Can never have to much Darkness in a collection :devil

Thanks all!

Your collection is fan-____in-tastic!!!

Red and black behind Darkness 1:1 looks perfect! Can never have to much Darkness in a collection :devil
I concur with this assessment.

Awesome collection bro love the Darkness 1:1 love to see a uruk hai berserker in there to go with your lurtz :D
Me too. The berserker is something I'm hoping I can find near retail price. I'm always late when he pops up in the commerce section at a decent price. After my last flex payment for Vlad the Impaler next month and the Friday the 13th Part 3 PF I'll probably start seriously looking for the berserker.

You have the PZ 1:1 bust on a detolf shelf? You are a brave man.
It seems to be holding fine but I'll probably double up on the glass just to be on the safe side. He really doesn't feel a whole lot heavier than the Undying Carcass.

Back