Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

Great shots ONEYE!

The zipper thing, that would be yours truly and yours look awesome, terrific work there. :D You may also want to detail his boot strap buckles if you have the time and patience, those little details make a big difference. I also recommend using leg sleeves to fill out those legs. You will find they restrict his leg articulation somewhat but they will look badass...

ONEYE said:
CustomizedArnold1.jpg

CustomizedArnold2.jpg

Thanks to whoever posted the suggestion to use a Metallic Silver Sharpie on the zippers.

The only other thing I did was to to remove the jacket, put a rubberband tightly under his waist, and then pull the bottom of the shirt with the band keeping it tight. Looks better and you can't see it since it's under the shirt & pants.

Now I'm thinking about stuffing him with something (cotton balls?) to fill out his muscular looks.

pjam said:
Great shots ONEYE!

The zipper thing, that would be yours truly and yours look awesome, terrific work there. :D You may also want to detail his boot strap buckles if you have the time and patience, those little details make a big difference. I also recommend using leg sleeves to fill out those legs. You will find they restrict his leg articulation somewhat but they will look badass...

Where do I get leg sleeves from?

Thanks for the assists!

That is the Epitome of BADASS T2 BD perfection!

Congrats small studios! And welcome to party, pal!

Hah yes this is actually my first post here. Thanks for the comments guys!

How Rare is the Battle Damage T-800 from hot toys? the one from the first movie. is it expensive?

You can find it on Ebay. Its not that rare but it is kinda expensive. I got mine for around $100.00

People i need you help! should i get the HT battle Damage T800 from the first movie for $180 shipped?

That's not a bad price for that figure.
Considering you can revamp it with Lonnie's head and put one of those eyes in it (Via Hurricane, I understand...) and have you one hell of a figure.
Get one! Don't wait.

figuremasterles said:
Considering you can revamp it with Lonnie's head and put one of those eyes in it (Via Hurricane, I understand...) and have you one hell of a figure.
Get one! Don't wait.

Yeah, I need to do this as well.... I really want a Police station T1 figure BAD.

figuremasterles said:
Get one! Don't wait.
YEAH!!!!!:rock!!!!!!!!!!

Back