terminator T1 repaint.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I repainted an extra T1 battle damaged head i purchased off ebay to resemble the police shootout in Terminator.
This by far the easiest paint job i have ever done (painted over the blood staines). Finally matched the Hot toys skin tone (i fluked it).
I will eventually drill out the closed eye and then transplant a robot red eye.

Before

new019.jpg

After

new021.jpg

Last edited:
They do fit well but not the best. It's just the angle i've taken it. I checked the movie and the look slightly bigger on his face. once you place the head on the body it looks good and the glasses look proportional.

They do fit well but not the best. It's just the angle i've taken it. I checked the movie and the look slightly bigger on his face. once you place the head on the body it looks good and the glasses look proportional.

I would like to see the acutal size of the glasses in better angle thx!

Here you go. Actually they are a tad bigger. But they would have to do for now.
(ps look at the refraction in the plastic glass on the left side in the the second picture. The outline of his face looks smaller looking into the glasses.

new024.jpg

Check out actual picture of terminator scene for comparison.

Click on link

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...1t:429,r:12,s:16&tx=66&ty=38&biw=1024&bih=550

I would like to see the acutal size of the glasses in better angle thx!

Last edited:
Head is undersized! I hate hottoys for the fact that they started to make small heads :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Yeah, they have done that alot lately, but to me it's ok for now. It will hold me off, until they eventually release it in the future. I will eventually dress him in his proper police station shoot out outfit from the original hot toys battle damaged terminator.

Head is undersized! I hate hottoys for the fact that they started to make small heads :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Back