1/6 Anakin Skywalker ROTS Custom Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is my take on mustafar ver Anakin which is my favorite look from various versions throughout ROTS.

I wanted him to have the normal eyes which he had throughout most of the battle with obi wan and also the pale skin tone to bring out the sith look and shorter hair compared to the HT ver.

C5F9CF59-EF6D-4A5B-A0B6-DFD34044383B.jpeg

49B4EA1B-F7F2-40E0-9C00-CC1111DEB90B.jpeg

I had several PMs inquiring bout him, so I thought I’d make a group commission and see how many are interested. I’m thinking bout making a run of these then stop and move on to other projects. So please comment if you are interested, price is by PM.

The one on the left is fully repainted and rooted by me. While the one on the right is a stock HT paint with rooted hair by me.

29E0E348-7801-41E7-B167-072B36C435AB.jpeg

Attachments

• 3E09DCFF-0DA1-47F6-81E4-E8A014D9AAB1.jpg
    3E09DCFF-0DA1-47F6-81E4-E8A014D9AAB1.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 236
WOW!!! They look SUPERB!! Big improvement. I am very interested. Let me know details please. Thanks.

Yeah, the HT is lacking the look, but your repaint captures Hayden Christensen perfectly, both the anger and the torment. Well done. :)

Thanks for the interest guys, just got the news from my hair supplier that she ran out of the specific ones I need for Anakin and it’ll be a while before she have them again. I’ve got a few stock left over from previous project so I can only make 3-4 pieces for now.

Impressive details, and excellent hair work.

Thanks for the compliment ����

could you do one with normal eyes and slightly shorter clone wars style Anakin hair?

Yes, I can. PM me if you are interested.

also with hair color thats similar to the hot toys hair?

I choose a color slightly lighter than the HT hair as I find the HT hair a tad too dark. But I can do one with darker hair color as HT as well.

Quite the upgrade. The real hair looks great. I go back and forth between what I like best all around, but it’s a must for figures with longer hair IMO.

These are OFF THE PLANET GOOD!

Amazing work!

(don't want one, but had to comment - mind blowing job! :))

Back