Terminator T-800 Premium Format.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Sideshow,

You guys have a life-size T-800 statue, a half-size T-800 statue, but why not make a Premium Format T-800 Endoskeleton statue? The new Battle Damaged T-800 Cyborg looks great but when are you guys planing to make a Premium Format T-800 Endoskeleton statue?

Thanks,
Storm Shadow

Hey Sideshow,

You guys have a life-size T-800 statue, a half-size T-800 statue, but why not make a Premium Format T-800 Endoskeleton statue? The new Battle Damaged T-800 Cyborg looks great but when are you guys planing to make a Premium Format T-800 Endoskeleton statue?

Thanks,
Storm Shadow

Yep! They already have :lecture
A 1:4 statue anyway.

Yes. I agree. We need a new T800 Endo. The current one is not worth the secondary market prices. Those gap teeth arent doing it for me to wanna spend $900 on it. The quality sucks on it.

Yes. I agree. We need a new T800 Endo. The current one is not worth the secondary market prices. Those gap teeth arent doing it for me to wanna spend $900 on it. The quality sucks on it.

After the hot toys version came out these have dropped quite a bit, I have seen some sell for as low as $600-650. I am satisfied with the hot toys version for now, but if they make a killer PF I am in as I was already thinking about a 2nd HT endo

Back