TERMINATOR SALVATION movie discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was getting personal, and people were raining on the Hollywood folks' parade.

Elfman? That sounds weird but i'm sure would or will work. It would be so cool if they could bring Brad Feidel back for this one!

Elfman is an odd choice.

I just keep picturing them assembling the terminators to the music at the beginning of Peewee's Big Adventure :lol

why is this so odd?
people tend to link him with Burton films, thus being gothic and fairy tail-like themes...

but remember he scored the Spider-Man theme, he made an excellent Mission Impossible (1) theme.
+ he even got a oscar nomination for his Good Will Hunting score
+ the Simpsons...

this guys has proven he can do all sorts of themes, not just dark and gothic wich many people seem to link him with.

I believe he will incorporate the brad fiedel terminator signature theme in his score just like he did with the Mission Impossible theme.

I liked the Batman '89 and Spider-man themes Elfman composed he could surprise us with an iteresting score....

elfman's not a bad choice. i miss brad fiedel's music tho. it was a glaring omission from T3 and i hated marco beltrami's stuff. so generic and uninspired.

i was looking for a peter j king kong movie poster and found this:

terminatorsalvation.jpg

pretty cool! oohhh and apologies in case it has been posted in a previous page.

Anyone see Family Guy on Sunday? They played the entire Bale losing it tape and put in Peter Griffens voice responding to everything Bale said....priceless.

Hamilton Confirms She'll be Back for Terminator
Source: MTV February 20, 2009

Linda Hamilton has confirmed what Terminator Salvation director McG first hinted at last month - she'll be back to do a voiceover as Sarah Connor. Hamilton told MTV:

"We are talking"... "I haven't read it yet. I don't know what direction they will go in."

While she awaits the specifics in a script, Hamilton already knows what her role generally would be. "My contribution would be voiceover," she said. "I would probably be very happy to loan my voice depending on what the material is. Wait and see. They're already writing it. We've been negotiating it.

Terminator Salvation is coming to theaters on May 21.

Back