TERMINATOR SALVATION movie discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 4 trailer....

Hahaha! You should check your sig to see about it man! lol
oh is that where those pics are from? i just found them on the internet and told Hicks to slap them into a sig for me with endo skulls cuz i like endo skulls. thought the pics looked pretty cool. never knew what they were from though.:lol

terminator-salvation-poster.jpg

I went to the salvation panel, and they showed a new trailer...but I wanna resee something, Is it up on the net by chance?

Harvester looks like a Bay Transformer.

All the new stuff has that look it seems.

While the original stuff and T3 stuff are smooth.

And man that new Terminator is HUGE.

I think this movie is shaping up to look quite nice.
It keeps reminding me off reign of fire though and thats not a movie I'm fond off.
Hopefully I can shake that off.

yeah. The feelings mutual.
I think the fact that its Christian bale with the end of the world stuff though I can't get reign of fire out of my head. Just keep imagining a dragon swooping down on him.:lol
I'm sure once the final trailer is here it will be gone.
This should rock. :rock

yeah. The feelings mutual.
I think the fact that its Christian bale with the end of the world stuff though I can't get reign of fire out of my head. Just keep imagining a dragon swooping down on him.:lol
I'm sure once the final trailer is here it will be gone.
This should rock. :rock

I think when Christian Bale makes a movie without Matthew McConaughy at his side, we get good results. Don't ya think? :D

NEW T4 TRAILER

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XDVTUowwN-c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XDVTUowwN-c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back