Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it a second time...

I dont hate it but damn what a wasted opportunity.
The biggest problems are mostly visual one for me.
The script i ok, Cameron would have probably find a better story with the same concept.
But damn the movie is butt ugly.
That ALan Taylor is a ****ing hack, he cant shoot an action scene correctly, its all ****ing special fx all the time when the action is on.
The production design is the most dissapointing.
Why the **** redesign everything, fromthe HK ot the uniforms.
if you wanna do it right be faithfull to the original future war.
Hell even Skynet complex, time displacement machine etc were designed.
What the **** were they thinking when the made the casting seriously, those two ass holes have no charisma or chemistry.
The guy who is playing John Connor is bland as ****, he was already in rise of planet of the apes...
oh well the more i think of it the more i hate it.
oh and **** you hollywood with your digital cameras and bland cinematography.
and **** you James Cameron for letting this happen, he was proposed to do another one years ago and passed on it.

Sounds like some of you are just forcing yourselves to like this movie because it has Terminator in the title. It's like Superman Returns all over again.

AVP
PREDATORS
JURASSIC WORLD
KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL
ON STRANGER TIDES
PROMETHEUS

Public Enemy (Rap group)

Damn there so many!!!

AVP
PREDATORS
JURASSIC WORLD
KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL
ON STRANGER TIDES
PROMETHEUS

Public Enemy (Rap group)

Damn there so many!!!

Robocop 3, Rocky 5, Mad Mad 3, etc etc...youre right there are so many more

Not for me. I kind of count it as a "reboot" anyway and really liked Arnold so there you go.

I have a pretty good feeling you would have loved this without Arnold too.

Test of time on this one. Going to be really interesting which movies survive longevity from this summer. Jurassic World, Fury Road, Genisys... all old franchises that were kind of done and now revamped with energy... but for how long?

I have a pretty good feeling you would have loved this without Arnold too.

Well ********* Reese didn't ruin the movie so I'm sure it could have survived without Arnold. :lol But like it "better" without him? Doubtful, unless he was replaced with someone really fantastic and, well, then you'd naturally expect it to be good then anyway.

Test of time on this one. Going to be really interesting which movies survive longevity from this summer. Jurassic World, Fury Road, Genisys... all old franchises that were kind of done and now revamped with energy... but for how long?

My money's on Fury Road. That movie was just "splendid" from beginning to end. It wasn't overly reliant on a specific actor or special effect. JW had the Raptors and T-Rex again (familiar faces,) Genisys had Arnold and Endoskeletons (which have been staples of the series,) but Fury Road had a completely new main actor, no other element was actually a carryover from a previous film except for the Interceptor which didn't even play that big of a role in the film.

My money's on Fury Road. That movie was just "splendid" from beginning to end. It wasn't overly reliant on a specific actor or special effect. JW had the Raptors and T-Rex again (familiar faces,) Genisys had Arnold and Endoskeletons (which have been staples of the series,) but Fury Road had a completely new main actor, no other element was actually a carryover from a previous film except for the Interceptor which didn't even play that big of a role in the film.

Well said, I very much concur.

Fury Road will hopefully endure as a timeless classic. God knows it deserves it.

I hope so. For the very reasons Khev mentioned above. And it does deserve it. It's a good movie.

The other Mad Max movies have endured (3 maybe not quite as much but that's debatable), so I see no reason why Fury Road shouldn't, considering the reaction it's got from critics, fans and cinemagoers.

finished today the tv serie terminator sarah chronicles
is a jewl in comparison this §#@*
arnold I want back my time lost

jpzxhz.jpg

Back