Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

My arnie is still looking the same apart from using the hot toys Jokers hands painted black. :lol:lol

Still awaiting the battle damaged Darren Carnall head. :rock
I wanna see what he looks like with it then decide if I want too mess him up some more.

anybody knows where to get a saturday toys terminator jacket???

Terminator Brothers!!!

OK I'm done with my clean version Arnie.

arnA.jpg

I've popped on the same head on my geared up Arnie body for the pic below, as I still haven't got around to painting up the BD sculpt I have from Darren.

arnB.jpg

Sorry for lack of detail pics ..I really need to figure out the settings my camera lol.

Oh yah ..the bandolier is a temp until xeno comes up with his version again :)

Prime, kinda hard to find the jacket atm. For some reason I have seen ebay sellers from HK selling the pants and shirt as a set. They must be hoarding the jackets for themselves? Maybe they're a good fit!! :lol

I emailed playhouse to ask if they plan to bring out the biker set again but unfortunately I've had no reply back.

about three weeks ago i got a saturday biker fashion set from ebay, band new in the packet for $US50, that price dosnt include shipping. Whether or not that is cheap or expensive for you guys in the US, i dont know but i bought it when it came up. The clothes came from a 'custom terminator' i asked the guy if i could just buy the clothes coz thats all i wanted and he sold them to me

I would give you the ebay seller, but the last time i posted an ebay link, i learnt a very important lesson :(.

That's quite a reasonable price noosh. I think I paid $45AU for mine (from HK) but that was when they had just hit ebay in large quantities, and the AU $ was getting .97c US.

The second outfit I have on the geared up body came from a kitbashed figure I had also won from ebay - I realised the price of the biker set was getting unreasonable, so decided to get a custom job would offer the outfit, spare body and misc parts ..the custom head it had was useless though :)

ye when the out dollar was getting .97c US i was spending my money on clothes...so i have a pretty kool clothes collection, but on a 1:1 scale

Now I know Kyle Reese is not a "Terminator" but I thougt this would be the best place to post my 84' Reese.

Recipe:

Head: Xenoviper (sculpt and paint)
Body: Hot Toys True Type
Shirt: Saturday Toys (from Biker set)
Trench Coat: Hot Toys Col. Trautman
Pants: Some WWII pants off of Ebay
Shoes: www.toys2.net

Everything else: Me

looks great voorhees............and this thread is as good a place as any to post this i would think. ......:rock

Thanks guys!

Evil, o.k. I will sell him to you, PM me to find out where to send the $1100.

I love my Reese figure... definitely one of the best pieces in my collection. Although that's one I didn't have to touch to make happen :lol

awesome job Roy , looks spot on. :rock
Need to make a custom myself eventually. :rock

Hi guys, looking for a little bit of help.

Anyone know a place where I can pick up a couple of the 1/6 M134 Vulcan miniguns for a project I'm doing?

Any help would be appreciated.

I think someone was selling one in the Selling part of the forum, try checking there. Otherwise try ebay

Getting my custom T2 battle damaged head and bandoiler from Xenoviper next week, really really excited.

I think someone was selling one in the Selling part of the forum, try checking there. Otherwise try ebay

Yep, thanks for that Nocturne, I've already sent a message to MC about that one. I was looking to try and get a few more and hoped that some of you might have stumbled across a supply of them. :rotfl Well worth a try!

They are rare as on eBay at the moment and I've searched most of the 1/6 sites I can find.

So if anyone knows where I can get a few miniguns - M134 style, please let me know.

nice to see this thread again............:D

Awesome news! You WILL NOT be dissapointed. Pics when you can! :chew

I will definetly make sure i get some pics up, all i need to buy now is some boots and i will be done, if anyone knows what boots look best LMK i'm in the hunt for some.

Back