Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the verdict on this bust? Is it as bad as some people make it out to be?

So what's the verdict on this bust? Is it as bad as some people make it out to be?

As a huge Terminator fan I passed on this because of the eyes they are that big it looks ridiculous like the Terminator is always shocked, plus it's alot lighter and not as well built as their last skull

Thanks guys. I'm still torn between this and the Combat bust. Not really liking how the eyes turned out.

Thanks guys. I'm still torn between this and the Combat bust. Not really liking how the eyes turned out.

I was in your shoes and decided not to keep it and remain happy with my combat endoskull. The eyes and ease of paint job to get scuffs/flakes turned me off.

Oh well, I just bought it and it should arrive in a couple of days. There's no way for me to get the HCG bust since I'm in Asia thus my options were either the Combat Edition or this, but decided with this due to the presence. I hope I made the right choice and I'll do a mini review if anybody wants!

Oh well, I just bought it and it should arrive in a couple of days. There's no way for me to get the HCG bust since I'm in Asia thus my options were either the Combat Edition or this, but decided with this due to the presence. I hope I made the right choice and I'll do a mini review if anybody wants!
There are so many HCG xfx busts on sale in Japan at stupidly cheap price...wonder how u couldn't find one...

Right choice in my opinion... No offence for anyone but this story of the eyes is getting ridiculous... the bust is amazing in person. There's always someone who nit-picks all the time, it happens for every single collectible. Old story. I've read that there is someone not totally happy with the Rocky statue by Blitzway and i mean... that statue is perfect! By the way, Sideshow did an amazing job with the paint work.. it does look like chrome with a very well done battle damaged finish.. thanks God it's not like the one made by Chronicle... and why some people say that it's light is beyond me.. it's really heavy... i had the combat bust and i sold it... glad i did it. To each his own.

Well, if we're going that route, the HT Terminators have TONS of inaccuracies and I ended up modding the MMS136, DX10, DX13 and MMS238. In my opinion, I'm interested in a good looking Endo head and the torso seems like a bonus to me. I'm fully aware of those eyes, QC and the inaccuracies that have been posted so we'll see if I like it. If I don't, I'll just sell it soon afterwards. :lol

I'd rather have a bust that is light like a feather than one that has missed so much in accuracy

Any thoughts on giving up a T2 T800 (Combat Veteran) LSB for this one?
I thought this one looks pretty impressive with the upper chest area.

Any thoughts on giving up a T2 T800 (Combat Veteran) LSB for this one?
I thought this one looks pretty impressive with the upper chest area.

Mine is cleaned with perfect chrome. It'd be tough to let go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Patriot: I should prob give the chrome job a thought.
@Stingray: Got my piece from SS in 2012. Would that be the older ones?

the thing lacking on this one is prob the T2 sticker/ emblem at the base, which the combat one has.

the thing lacking on this one is prob the T2 sticker/ emblem at the base, which the combat one has.

Use non acetone nail polish remover and stay from the plastic eyes. The chrome is perfect underneath all that black crap they put on him...on my piece anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02 should be the older better quality one, I would stick with that myself over this new version.

Guess it's just the thought of owning 1/4 of a 1:1 terminator (i.e. this piece), that is bugging me.
lol...

Back