Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to say the more I look at my new endo bust compared to my old T2 battle damaged endo skull still prefer the old one. The paint finish on the teeth and all around is much better. The bug eyes on the new one are starting to drive me crazy...definitely leaning toward returning rather than exchanging.

I've got to say the more I look at my new endo bust compared to my old T2 battle damaged endo skull still prefer the old one. The paint finish on the teeth and all around is much better. The bug eyes on the new one are starting to drive me crazy...definitely leaning toward returning rather than exchanging.

The first edition SS busts do look much better than the new ones. A shame they did not put shoulders on that version.

23f5b98eefc3fee8def200b79b1e8ead.jpg
24a716d2894a3a1d7657d75440403225.jpg
15461972746a34373cc05f70bb13d2c1.jpg

I'm still liking the OGRM torso it got the best of both, chest and head.

That looks really good until you look down to the base and plaque.

'OGRM'

That's because the base is the only part they actually made and didn't steal. Proves what talentless hacks they are. Anyone who would support a recast really needs to think things over. IMHO.

I regret my purchase! This Endoskull was a step backwards imho. It is the worst of all Endskulls produced so far. I was always sceptical of this piece but my Love for the Endoskeleton design tipped me over and I'm a completeist. I thought for me that at a distance, I could over look the inaccuracies. Nope! Those oversized eyes and bad teeth kill it for me. There a no good angles at all. And the paint??? Mine scratched by looking at it. It's as if there is no primer.
The 1 good thing that this piece has going for it, is its size.

At this stage, the OGRM would be the better purchase. At least they got most of it right. Wich is kind of sad that a recast company beat Sideshow to the punch and pulled it off better?

Now I read that Sideshow got Legacy Effects involved on the concept Alien King maquette. A piece that never existed! Why couldn't they get them involved on this. It would of made for a much more legitimate piece.

This might come off as a little harsh but it is how I feel.

I regret my purchase! This Endoskull was a step backwards imho. It is the worst of all Endskulls produced so far. I was always sceptical of this piece but my Love for the Endoskeleton design tipped me over and I'm a completeist. I thought for me that at a distance, I could over look the inaccuracies. Nope! Those oversized eyes and bad teeth kill it for me. There a no good angles at all. And the paint??? Mine scratched by looking at it. It's as if there is no primer.
The 1 good thing that this piece has going for it, is its size.

At this stage, the OGRM would be the better purchase. At least they got most of it right. Wich is kind of sad that a recast company beat Sideshow to the punch and pulled it off better?

Now I read that Sideshow got Legacy Effects involved on the concept Alien King maquette. A piece that never existed! Why couldn't they get them involved on this. It would of made for a much more legitimate piece.

This might come off as a little harsh but it is how I feel.

Sadly I agree. Mine is already scratched and I painted the teeth so I don't even think I could sell it without taking a big hit. The piece has presence and that's about it. I wish it was chrome, that would help me overlook the inaccuracies a bit.

Hey, thanks a lot! Believe me, pictures don't give it justice in my opinion.. i'm very satisfied. Some people will disagree but i think this is amazing. Every collectible has its lovers and haters. That's life. I don't regret my purchase, would buy again for sure.

Very cool and congrats!
Just a friendly suggestion... get rid of the rug and get some flat rubber bumpers that are self adhesive to protect both the bust and your table/console.

I unsubscribed from this thread, but decided to check back in. Thanks for posting those pictures cowboy79. The graininess of the photos is reminiscent of the movie itself. Makes me want to take mine out of the box. I inspected it, but that was it. The piece is awesome, but the inaccuracies ruin it a bit for me. It is way more T2 than T1 and I already have the HCG T2 bust, two Sideshow T2 busts and the full 1:1 endoskeleton. I really don't need another T2 bust displayed. I do feel a little better about the purchase though because of those pictures.

Back