Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 90% sure I'm ordering this at some point. I think this might be the ultimate Terminator collectible for me.

Never thought I'd ever say this about a life size bust as I don't collect them nor do I have a single one, but this is how I'm feeling right now.

Life size busts are addicting once you get one.

IF they can be moved...then why did the company taking promotional images not move them?

They did the same thing on the life size and I was able to move mine. I don't why they do that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, I don't have the space for anything more than one and I've never felt the desire ever to have a LSB. Ever. This piece for some reason has me chomping at the bit though. It's probably because it's a machine and not just some dude's head.

I'd put a plaque underneath it that says "Governor of California". Take away the Terminator reference and it's just a nude politician lol.

IF they can be moved...then why did the company taking promotional images not move them?

The photographer doesn't necessary work in the collectible industry, they should have sent someone to make sure it's set up properly for the photo shoot though. Even the Chronicles one could have used a different lighting for their photo shoot, their proto came out more silver then metallic.

--

The Pistons on the tease pic isn't flared out like in the proto pic. Hmmmmm

Great catch. If you look at the new photos, the left piston (right side of picture) is out further than the right piston. These have to be moveable. Maybe it has something to do with you being able to turn the head. Makes me feel better about ordering this.

From a true expert on SF...

If I'm being honest, not good.

The Neck Pistons are splayed waaaay to wide along with the neck hoses.

Took me like less than 5 minutes to fix this on the life size by rerouting the hoses that are attached to the piston. The piston attached to the head via magnets.

Not sure I'm getting it but for anyone that does I hope this one is "Fixable" the same way...

So then they can be moved in? That's great!!! Now I will order this then. That was the only thing keeping me from ordering it was they looked weird flared out like that.

Not sure I'm getting this but this might be something cool to hang my jacket on :rock

900452_press01-001.jpg

Back