Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a true expert on SF...

If I'm being honest, not good.

The Neck Pistons are splayed waaaay to wide along with the neck hoses. They should have gone back to Winston and gotten an original casting of the skull with the teeth cast into the head. The originals were vacuum metalized and had painted teeth.

In other words I hate the chicklet teeth look.

The eyes are an improvement, but the red lens is to large, so instead of gluing it on the surface, they hogged it out and inset it making the pupils way to large.

Jaw pistons have been re-worked and not screen accurate.

The neck has been reworked and not screen accurate.

Hose connectors and piston joints are not screen accurate.

It has a T2 skull if it's trying to be T1.

The corrigated line on the neck piston is something I invented fifteen years ago and not screen accurate.

Where the neck piston attached to the skull is not screen accurate.

Piston mount for the back shoulder pistons is not screen accurate.

That's just at a glance, want me to go on.....

Agree with everything mentioned here. Everything is way too soft and warped and inaccurate. Absolutely no part is T1.

Straight neck pistons

11738025_10153183589609145_3066466434161184093_n.jpg

The eyes look huge, neck too square, lower teeth are longer than the top. The neck pistons are the least of this busts problems. Please fix!

why do they not require a nameplate on this but chronicle does?

I'm guessing because it's a different license. Everything from Genisys required the nameplate...another guess here...but I think it's because of all the red carpet promotional pics taken with the actors/actresses and Chronicle's Genisys products. :dunno

Chronicle has mentioned having an original T1 skull that they could mold if they had the license. I bet we'll see something from them in the future.

It isn't as bad as some are making it out to be, it will no doubt be a large and impressive addition for those who don't care too much about details. But I won't be buying it. I suspect we will be seeing quite a lot of very screen accurate Terminator stuff over the next few years, I can wait.

Looks pretty cool to me! I already own the 1:1 clean Endoskull, so not sure if I will replace that one with this new bust.

Back