Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a true expert on SF...

If I'm being honest, not good.

The Neck Pistons are splayed waaaay to wide along with the neck hoses. They should have gone back to Winston and gotten an original casting of the skull with the teeth cast into the head. The originals were vacuum metalized and had painted teeth.

In other words I hate the chicklet teeth look.

The eyes are an improvement, but the red lens is to large, so instead of gluing it on the surface, they hogged it out and inset it making the pupils way to large.

Jaw pistons have been re-worked and not screen accurate.

The neck has been reworked and not screen accurate.

Hose connectors and piston joints are not screen accurate.

It has a T2 skull if it's trying to be T1.

The corrigated line on the neck piston is something I invented fifteen years ago and not screen accurate.

Where the neck piston attached to the skull is not screen accurate.

Piston mount for the back shoulder pistons is not screen accurate.

That's just at a glance, want me to go on.....

Oh wow, Arnold would need to have a neck like a freaking cobra to cover those flaring pistons.

attachment.php

Here's how they're obviously supposed to look:

70720-the-terminator-endo-skeleton.jpg

Easy pass. Not even properly chromed. Neck pistons badly positioned, cables badly positioned, lower teeth look to open. Plain shame for a collectible that expensive.

From a true expert on SF...

If I'm being honest, not good.

The Neck Pistons are splayed waaaay to wide along with the neck hoses. They should have gone back to Winston and gotten an original casting of the skull with the teeth cast into the head. The originals were vacuum metalized and had painted teeth.

In other words I hate the chicklet teeth look.

The eyes are an improvement, but the red lens is to large, so instead of gluing it on the surface, they hogged it out and inset it making the pupils way to large.

Jaw pistons have been re-worked and not screen accurate.

The neck has been reworked and not screen accurate.

Hose connectors and piston joints are not screen accurate.

It has a T2 skull if it's trying to be T1.

The corrigated line on the neck piston is something I invented fifteen years ago and not screen accurate.

Where the neck piston attached to the skull is not screen accurate.

Piston mount for the back shoulder pistons is not screen accurate.

That's just at a glance, want me to go on.....

Yes please :)

neck rods are ridiculas, hope thay change that but caint see it now - suppose they put them angled for the articulation of the head which really was,ent needed

This looks fantastic I'll see how this will come out. I do want it and would be a grail for me.

Sideshow's T-800 life-size figure has the same neck problem.

I have the 1:1 and no it doesn't! You just have to position the bendable hoses correctly. It kind of a pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 1:1 and no it doesn't! You just have to position the bendable hoses correctly. It kind of a pain!

It looks same from the promo pics. So maybe this one is bendable too. Neck is the only thing stopping me from ordering it.....
Maybe Alex can chime in?

^ This is exactly what I'm thinking guys. Those neck pistons are simply attached to hoses. All that would be needed would be to maneuver them and position them more correctly.

Other than that, I'm loving this piece.

If it's the same as the 1:1 than the neck piston is magnetic that connects to the head and you route the cable to a hole in the rib cage area. It can be maneuvered anywhere.

I've posted this question in the 'Ask Sideshow' area. Maybe we can get a clarification in there.

I'm 90% sure I'm ordering this at some point. I think this might be the ultimate Terminator collectible for me.

Never thought I'd ever say this about a life size bust as I don't collect them nor do I have a single one, but this is how I'm feeling right now.

Back