Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where have I heard this before. I detect a puppet account.

Funny you blame your peers for everything and call them Sheep when you expect so much from Sidehow which is :lol

Now if you were complaining that Sideshow shouldn't have the license and someone that cares should then that might be :lecture

Detect all you want, I have a single account here. No more, no less.
Chronicle > Sideshow

Go outside or something.

Go outside? Seriously, wow.

I'm leaning towards buying this just for the sheep guy :lol

Talking about yourself in third person? Advanced

Can't say CC is better than SS yet, that paint on the new bust is not looking very good and there have already been QC issues.

Yeah I'm exchanging my CC... I can live with the paint and the teeth but it's too crooked. Something is making it look off center and it drives me crazy when I put it next to Sideshow's nice and straight one. From the pics I have seen online they look like they should be straight but there was one that looked like it had my problem as well. I guess these magic factories don't actually exist :dunno

Last edited:
Yeah I'm exchanging my CC... I can live with the paint and the teeth but it's too crooked. Something is making it look off center and it drives me crazy when I put it next to Sideshow's nice and straight one. From the pics I have seen online they look like they should be straight but there was one that looked like it had my problem as well. I guess these magic factories don't actually exist :dunno

Look at it from behind and you'll notice where it's off based on the jawline.

Guys I read several pages of the thread but I still don't know what the general consensus is on it . Is it worth getting or is it a wash ?
I'd sure like one with the chest and all :)

When you look at it do you like it? Then buy it, just don't expect movie accuracy.

Well I used to be less critical till I joined here . Never thought about teeth till it was mentioned in a thread a few times , and that swayed me to buy a bust not from SS . Can't remember what mines called its been so long .
I think for the most part I'll like it though

Ok looking at the chest piece I'm not so sure now . Definitely liking the Chinese knock off better IMO . Just hate the teeth :(

I'll repost this for you. Best video I've seen of it.

I don't understand why people are too dumb to hold their phones horizontally while filming or taking pictures... are there eyes vertical, too?

The chest part looks hollow and I'm asking myself where the fuel cell of the Terminator is located? In the movie Terminator 3 the chest opens motorised and allows access to the fuel cell. Are there any detailed pictures or that chest part. It can't be hollow?!

The Terminator is T3, was a T-850, a different model...I pretend that T3 doesn't exist.... If the T-800 in the original movie had a similar fuel cell, it should have exploded when it was crushed in the hydraulic press.

I don't understand why people are too dumb to hold their phones horizontally while filming or taking pictures... are there eyes vertical, too?

The chest part looks hollow and I'm asking myself where the fuel cell of the Terminator is located? In the movie Terminator 3 the chest opens motorised and allows access to the fuel cell. Are there any detailed pictures or that chest part. It can't be hollow?!

They suffer from vertical video syndrome:

Imagine if the T-1000 would have accidently made the fuel cell explode when crushes Arnie's chest :p

Well I used to be less critical till I joined here . Never thought about teeth till it was mentioned in a thread a few times , and that swayed me to buy a bust not from SS . Can't remember what mines called its been so long .
I think for the most part I'll like it though

Hollywood collectibles Group? Icons? Timeless..? :wink1:

When you look at it do you like it? Then buy it, just don't expect movie accuracy.

Quoted for the truth :)

Back