Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has some great pics :clap

PREDATORS

800-1.jpg

2-10.jpg

Finally got around to putting my Bio's on the wall. Still some to find and I am waiting on the Classic and Stalker masks from SS. Sorry about the crappy pic. Cheers :)

PA273168.jpg

Weee Predator Bio's unite!

dscf0133zb.jpg

dscf0137k.jpg

(my room isnt big enough to stand far enough back to get them all in the same pic :()

Last edited:
Nah the head/dreads are just something i put together myself. Bought a raw half mask and dreads from ebay and did them up to look close to the movie's colours. Price to do them will come to about half of the bio's cost but i think makes the display 2.5x cooler

Got some work done today, so I decided to clean my shelves. The house occupants have finally settled in and I figured what the hey I'll take some pics. I haven't changed my Elder Pred2's pose since I got him. Most of my pics tend to be dark and lit from the right; their left, or above. The new guys in the back.
244qfyw.jpg

Very Nice Ecko! I never think to use this thread for my own pics. Next time I think I will. I love seeing the Terminator collections in here.

Back