Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chet...

Chet2.jpg

Chet1.jpg

@zerogouki
I really like your photos. How do you do that glow effect on the figure? :)

Thanks! It's really just the lighting, I have two lights placed on either side of the figure and I position them as needed....

Felt like posting this pic cause I just finished the set by picking up the Alien 3 dio from a fellow freaks (thanks to hardstyle lover). :yess:

05082010119.jpg

I've got the P1 and P2 exclusives displayed on the left, with the Hoy Toys Pred and Alien Busts behind the dios.

Need more room to display them though. :gah:

I got this statue from a boardie here like almost 2 years ago. It's still sitting in the box and untouched. I'm slowly moving into the new apartment with more space for the bigger stuff like these. Can't wait to finally open it and air it out. I was thinking about putting it on a pedestal. That would be a fantastic display.

That's a beautiful pose! I'd love to know the secret. I've just spent a hour trying to emulate it and failed to get the knee to bend in a way that will allow the arm to remain straight and the head tilted correctly :gah:

I really dunno how I did it. I just fussed around with it. Is it because your knees won't lock? The arm is actually touching the right knee using it as support and balance.

I really dunno how I did it. I just fussed around with it. Is it because your knees won't lock? The arm is actually touching the right knee using it as support and balance.

Thanks for that, I will be more patient with it and give it another go. I managed to locked the one knee ok, but the other knee just pops out when I bend it. I've already had to use the superglue mod on the hips. HT aliens are the most furstating to pose. :panic:

Thanks for that, I will be more patient with it and give it another go. I managed to locked the one knee ok, but the other knee just pops out when I bend it. I've already had to use the superglue mod on the hips. HT aliens are the most furstating to pose. :panic:

Yea I've been lucky on my chet. All the joints are still tight and really good. I guess they do make a decent alien once every other blue moon.

Terminator Goodness :)

38577_424584824025_667374025_4647555_7121599_n.jpg

Wow nice. Where do you get that upper torso?

Back