Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4985637738_cb76803a26_b.jpg

Heres my wip neca 18 inch painted with chrome acrylic.

46078_423597657105_718872105_5029837_1385663_n.jpg

44606_423597372105_718872105_5029833_7752834_n.jpg

Heres some more pics including the base (not finnished, will add some debris skulls bones etc and more paint)

100_3440.jpg

100_3434.jpg

100_3436.jpg

Need to fix his teeth (forgot to cover them when spraying)

Heres where I got my inspiration might make mine battle damaged also as it already has a broken rod connecting his head to the neck.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/euhC0ErlFnQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/euhC0ErlFnQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Absoloutely jaw dropping, check out his other terminators.

Last edited:
Nice work Spark. And that vid is pretty dope, the head looks a little different too, not sure why.

Nice work Spark. And that vid is pretty dope, the head looks a little different too, not sure why.

Thanks, yours is nice aswell like your custom base.

The head on the one in the vid is the same I think but he's added cables from the head to the neck.

Looks much better to me.
This is on the video description, hell of a lotta work he's put in:)

This is the Neca 18" Endoskeleton that I converted to a Battle Damaged version. I already have a modded hyper alloy factory fresh version of the same so I wanted to create a different version of the Endo. First, I needed to redo the feet & hands. The feet were taken apart and reshaped. I rebuilt the feet with a combination of aluminum & metal piston rods. They are now closer to what they should be like and are sturdier and weigh lot more than before. For the hands and arms, I reshaped the palms by removing the excess plastic and removed each finger at joint. I then reassembled the hands with a combination of stainless steel shafts and brass rods. I then added the SS cabling to each finger running up and through the arm. Next was to replace the existing plastic shoulder & neck cabling with real metal SS cables. The SS cables were repositioned and are much better looking than the plastic versions. Another area of modding was all the visible screw holes and screws themselves. I covered all of them and now there are no screws visible anywhere. Some of the plastic piston shafts were replaced with aluminum shafts. The Phased Plasma gun in the 40 watt range was reworked by opening each barrel and finishing it with a new repaint. Now, the Endo was to receive a nice hyper alloy chrome finish just to have it all nicely damaged. It also has some serious damage to one of its upper front leg pistons with some fluid leakage. I then built the custom base with scattered fractured skulls of human victims. Enjoy!

btw nice repaint on the Alien Resurrection Diorama looks much better than the original;)

Last edited:
Cool! Those Batman Busts are sick too! Did you totally destroy a Neca 18" Robocop for that display?

Thats really nice did you make the skulls from scratch?

I need some and aint that good at sculpting if your selling any in that scale?

Yes I did make them from scratch. I have 3 extra and the original that I was going to use for the next stand but I can always make more :) PM and let me know how many you would like.

Last edited:
Back