Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these days I'm going to pick up the entire TS line... One of these days! (besides all the retarded T-600 variants!)

This thread is awesome. Brings back the days of hoping to win a Toys-R-Us shopping spree.

To keep this thread alive here's some of my more unique pieces. And sorry for picture quality, best I can do.

TV.jpg

Last edited:
Repainted T-700 to look more metalic and added some custom gear. M60s with some kind of heat sheild, one's sporting a 40mm grenade launcher and the other a shotgun.

T-700C.jpg
T-700D.jpg

T-700A.jpg
T-700B.jpg

A Neca 19" Terminator with some paint improvements in a fixed pose on a sculpted base.

EndoA.jpg
EndoB.jpg

EndoC.jpg

I repainted the Alien Resurrection Diorama with a more traditional alien paint job (blacks and silvers) and weathered the heck out of the base. First picture shows what it originally looked like, but it's not my pic.

Swimmer_Before.jpg

SwimmerA.jpg

SwimmerB.jpg

SwimmerC.jpg

Last edited:
I surprisingly loved this Alien Warrior Statue way more than I thought I would, even the red color. But the base was really disgusting and just not my thing (dead baby fetuses and whatnot). So I removed the gross bits and re-sculpted the base. Here's some WIP shots and the finished product.

9120_press06-001.jpg

Alien_BeforeA.jpg

Alien_BeforeC.jpg

Alien_BeforeD.jpg

AlienF.jpg

AlienD.jpg

AlienA.jpg
AlienC.jpg

AlienB.jpg

Right, that about does it.

Nice bit of customization there Mongoleone, your paint up is excellent. I especially like the guns. They fit very well.

Thanks. Oh and the black straps around his wrists are velcro, without them, the guns just fall out, his grip isn't strong enough.

very nice alterations, i agree with the alien warriors base being a little bit too gruesome but fantastic conversion!

Ive always wanted my T-800 to have more of a chromed look to it but never had any idea how to go about it :/

Thanks guys!

Ive always wanted my T-800 to have more of a chromed look to it but never had any idea how to go about it :/

Mine's not chromed just more weathered. I saw some pics of a Neca after they chromed it and it looked awesome. I think they had to completely dismantel it and spray each piece multiple times with chrome paint though. Too much work.

Thanks guys!

Mine's not chromed just more weathered. I saw some pics of a Neca after they chromed it and it looked awesome. I think they had to completely dismantel it and spray each piece multiple times with chrome paint though. Too much work.

Yeah i guess it would be a lot of work to do it that way, i dont know much about paints and customising so im a bit useless on that side of things.

Hey man, love what you did to the Resurrection dio.It looks beautiful, wish i had painting skills like that :(

I repainted the Alien Resurrection Diorama with a more traditional alien paint job (blacks and silvers) and weathered the heck out of the base. First picture shows what it originally looked like, but it's not my pic.

Swimmer_Before.jpg

SwimmerA.jpg

SwimmerB.jpg

SwimmerC.jpg

awesome touch ups.:gah:

unbelievable.

Mongoleone,
Magnificent work! The tail is part of the Alien Warrior Statue base?

Back