Terminator 3 Life-size Arnold WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xstoys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker here on the freaks board and I guess it's finally time to come out from the shadows. I've seen so many great customs & I just wanted to share something. This is my first real post of anything substantial. This is progress of my T3 Arnold life size buildup. I also wanted to give a big thanks to Godaiking for the awesome paint job on the bust (you can't go wrong with one of his paint jobs! - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) & also special thanks to Acid Burn for all the support and advice on how to go about building this. I'm 3 months into this project and about 80% done Please LMK your thoughts. Enjoy!

Thanks,

xstoys

Oh Wow!!!
Best custom hands down. I would love to see more pics of your collection. Looks like your a major Terminator Fan!

Awesome lifesize custom!!:cool: One thing, better with the sunglasses. As advice, I would redirect the eyes position and the size of the pupils for a more life expression

Awesome lifesize custom!!:cool: One thing, better with the sunglasses. As advice, I would redirect the eyes position and the size of the pupils for a more life expression

Alot of has to do with the lighting. Obviously, making a resin cast bust look exactly like a human being is a bit tricky, but I think I did pretty well. Here's some pics in better lighting:

1small.jpg

3small.jpg

Your right on the iris size. I think it was a touch too big, but otherwise it's not bad looking.

Good job, Xs!

-Joe

Man, this looks incredible. :horror. It´s so real.
Alot of has to do with the lighting. Obviously, making a resin cast bust look exactly like a human being is a bit tricky, but I think I did pretty well. Here's some pics in better lighting:

1small.jpg

Your right on the iris size. I think it was a touch too big, but otherwise it's not bad looking.

Good job, Xs!

-Joe

Back