Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charged up the battery.

P1060810.jpg

P1060799.jpg

Ok i have been on the fence about getting this statue but i notice these are still available on SS website so my question is their some quality issues with this piece? I noticed a few people chating about bulking their Arnie up but is that the only issue? Also is it a big deal to get the EX version of this piece if i can get a good deal on the regular version?

I have this piece and it's great just the way it is, though bulking it up a bit doesn't hurt. Alot of people cancelled because they thought he was too thin, but when you get it in hand, you'll see that it's really not that big of a deal. They missed out IMO.

If you like it, get it.You won't be disappointed at all. As for the Ex. It really doesn't matter unless you're a exclusive whore like some of us are! :lol

Anyone else think the hair kind of makes him look like Guile from Street fighter II with his big flat-top? It seems like its the right height but the problem is the way its so tight above the ears.

Anyone else think the hair kind of makes him look like Guile from Street fighter II with his big flat-top? It seems like its the right height but the problem is the way its so tight above the ears.

Yeah my only semi-nitpick about this is the high hair but only from the front view. It seems normal from the sides but when looking at it dead on it looks a little high.

yup. Thats true but I doubt sideshow would have taken the time to sculpt the endoarm since its usually under the clothing.... even if they should have.

So my T-800 looks great except for the eyebrows. One is smaller then the other were the meet twards the nose. It drove me nuts. Every time I would look at this masterpiece my eyes would drift right to that eyebrow.

So I got out some paints - mixed them the best I could to match the color and gave it a go.

I Touched it up a tad but did not dare try anymore. I think it looks better.

I have got to say that I give soooooooooo much credit to you painters out there. I felt like so tense the whole time I was trying this.

Anyways how do you think it turned out.
BEFORE
P1060799.jpg

AFTER - Not perfect but I am going to leave well enough alone.
P1060815.jpg

Well thanks. I know it seems silly to post about this but that eyebrow was driving me crazy. And when I fixed it I was all giddy and had to share :)

I got mine and I LOVE HIM!!!!! This is my first SSC PF and yeah...he does look a little thing but nothing that stuffing his shirt with tissue or cotton balls won't cure.
119_0040.jpg

119_0044.jpg

119_0039.jpg

And one with the whole gang!!!:banana:D
119_0052.jpg

119_0054.jpg

119_0057.jpg

Way to go, guys! Because of seeing all these photos in this thread, I broke down and ordered an exclusive from Sideshow. :banghead :D

Back