Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Arnold Schwarzwenegger scuplts made Neca.
The Premium Version from Sideshow retrieves no enthusiasmis in me out, looks somehow empty .:confused:

Looks :https://sideshowcollectors.com/foru...ctupload.net/images/090706/yg8823ln.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
I know that is a 12incher, but i´m not talking about the size i´m talking about the likeness and the Neca version is simply better.

yea brewt you beef him up with some small bubble wrap and he looks miles better..

i keep looking at your conan video boy i want that p/f but i just dont want to spend the money

which would you say is your fav conan of Termi ????

for me the conan edges it but i must say the terminator pf looks better now ive built him up a bit...

Hi all,

got mine today (1045/1500):banana:chew:banana
and its unbelievable how detailed they made this PF. Its not only the face from Arnold which is the best I`ve ever seen, but also his clothes, the boots, the gun, everthing is built in high end quality.
Looking a figure from NECA which is all plastic... sorry but you cannot compare this figure with a NECA figure....

Marco

Hi all,

got mine today (1045/1500):banana:chew:banana
and its unbelievable how detailed they made this PF. Its not only the face from Arnold which is the best I`ve ever seen, but also his clothes, the boots, the gun, everthing is built in high end quality.
Looking a figure from NECA which is all plastic... sorry but you cannot compare this figure with a NECA figure....

Marco
Yeah very realistic, his Body reminds me of Forrest Gump !
and his face looks just artificially & boring.

The neca version is like from the movie, no comparative.
The Jacket and the trousers consist of leatherrette.

Last edited:
:rotfl Its the "Bruno" version of the T-800!

As for comparing NECAs action figures and this PF figure - Both are excellent for what they are. The PF's likeness is great but his huge hair looks a bit silly. NECAs figure also has a good likeness but paint on figures that scale inevitably isn't the best particularly when it comes to the eyes. Everything else about NECAs figures is flawless - the hair, the build, the muscle arms on MoM, the poseability.

The PFs main problem of anorexia is rectifiable by anyone. But I'm not into PFs. I need as much articulation as I can get provided it doesn't compromise sculpts.

each as he like, but i prefer the likeness of Neca too...
, reminds me much more on the brilliant film.

4.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

16. jpg

Last edited:
I think the likeness on the pf blows necas attempt away. Arnold on the pf has that look he gives in the movie when hes trying to eye his next target and it just seems all around a perfect sculpt to me.
I think necas sculpt is good but it seems a little cartoony for lack of words. For the price necas figure is great but I don't think the headsculpts can even be compared.
To each their own though I guess.

i cant believe some people are comparing cheap plastic figures to this premium format its like comparing a kids toy car to a Ferrari...

Back