Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after seeing how bad the Celtic bio is iv cancelled it and have finally ordered my T-800 Pf, i really can't wait for this thing to arrive, my very first PF :banana

Couple of my photo's :)
Bulked in the following areas:
- Trapecius
- Deltoids
- Biceps
- Triceps
- Latissimus dorsi muscles

1.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

After adding "proper size" - my favourite Sideshow Piece.

Good job man. Now find a way to either buff up the thighs or tighten the pants. If you got more time, the boots is on the thick side also......

Thank you :)
I'm pretty sure that this is not the final upgrade for this dude ;)
The upper body was the top priority beause it is just kills the statue, IMO.

Thank you :)
I'm pretty sure that this is not the final upgrade for this dude ;)
The upper body was the top priority beause it is just kills the statue, IMO.

Cool.

Indeed the body is the culprit. Again, great job. Keep it coming!

Well after seeing how bad the Celtic bio is iv cancelled it and have finally ordered my T-800 Pf, i really can't wait for this thing to arrive, my very first PF :banana

you picked quite a piece as your first pf.....it is kick ass! this certainly will not be your last pf, trust me.......enjoy!:D

Good job on bulking him up. I also like the way you caught the angles of his face by using shadow.:clap

Couple of my photo's :)
Bulked in the following areas:
- Trapecius
- Deltoids
- Biceps
- Triceps
- Latissimus dorsi muscles

1.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

After adding "proper size" - my favourite Sideshow Piece.

you picked quite a piece as your first pf.....it is kick ass! this certainly will not be your last pf, trust me.......enjoy!:D

Haha, this is my only worry, i doubt il be able to stop, especially when it comes to any future Pred/terminator/alien pieces. I had to get this piece if only for the face sculpt.... Plus i have the 1.1 endo on order and figured they'd look pretty good next to each other :naughty

Good job on bulking him up. I also like the way you caught the angles of his face by using shadow.:clap
Thanks sir! :duff
Your work is impressive too :bow
It's was a pleasure to make some photo's of this statue. It looks fantastic after a couple of simple mods.

I bulked My Arnie up too, It transforms this piece. It you bulk out his shoulder and back and the most vital of all his legs you will have a 100% bad ass Terminater on your hands!

how hard is it to take off the jacket and pants to add the bulk? also do you recommend taking off the clothes all of the way or just enough? lastly has anyone on here actually added sculpt to the body instead of cloth or foam for the bulkness and has anyone repainted this guy yet?

Ok i have been on the fence about getting this statue but i notice these are still available on SS website so my question is their some quality issues with this piece? I noticed a few people chating about bulking their Arnie up but is that the only issue? Also is it a big deal to get the EX version of this piece if i can get a good deal on the regular version?

Ok i have been on the fence about getting this statue but i notice these are still available on SS website so my question is their some quality issues with this piece? I noticed a few people chating about bulking their Arnie up but is that the only issue? Also is it a big deal to get the EX version of this piece if i can get a good deal on the regular version?

With regards to the EX, i didn't bother, it was an extre £30 ($50) or so for me and the endo arm isn't the best exclusive feature so i went with the reg edition. I can't wait for it too arrive now :)

As for the bulking up, i remember seeing someone using some kind of clay to bulk up various bits and it looked good, it was sculpted to the correct proportions. I cant for the life of me remember where i saw it though, i will keep an eye out....

I recieved mine today (from Alter Ego - Thanks). I would take photos but the Camera Battery is dead and I am too lazy to find the charger.

Anyways here are my thoughts.

Face Sculpt - 5 out of 5 - Probably the best face sculpt sideshow has done. Better then Indy and Conan.

Paint - 5 out of 5 - Perfect!!!

Pose - 4 out of 5 - A bit boring but I like it. It's the Terminator!!! An action pose would have been silly. I would have rather seen the gun that the smaller sideshow statue had.

Clothing - 4 out of 5 - It's all great but the grenade belt hngs a bit loose and I also don't care for the light brown belt. I WANT SOME SUN GLASSES for this also!!! I know it's not movie accurate to have the glasses for that scene but I don't care. In fact I would much rather hae he glasses then an arm or an extra head as an exclusive.

Body Sculpt - 4 out of 5 - I almost could give this a 5. I see where many people here feel he is too skinny. And I will say that in may photos it does appear that the camera does take off about 10 pounds but in person I think he look great. He could perhaps be a touch bigger but this is the T2 Arnie and NOT the T1 Arnie. Arnold looked pretty small in many scenes in T2. In fact I am wiling to bet that he came into the film much smaller but worked out while filming was going on. Then they probably shot hi nude scene last so he could be at his biggest. Like Hugh Jackman did for X-Men 1.

Overall - 4 out of 5 - If he had a better gun, exclusive sun glasses and was just a tad more bulky then this would be a perfect 5 out of 5. The head sculpt itself almost took it to that.

Another amazing piece from sideshow!!!

anyone have a pic of the T-800 PF side by side with the Endo-Skeleton PF? I'd love to see a size comparison.

Back