Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was upset about an arm gap. I prefer an arm gap to a head gap!

SS shipped my replacement base on Monday. I should get it next Monday.

:rock I've bought mine now. :rock
Got it from the Netherlands in the end.. :huh:lol
I'm paying on Sunday and hoping to have him the next week. :rock2

Great photos guys and sorry to see the problems. Fingers crossed mine doesn't arrive with his head hanging off..
Man ... sideshows QC is sucking so much lately.

:rock I've bought mine now. :rock
Got it from the Netherlands in the end.. :huh:lol
I'm paying on Sunday and hoping to have him the next week. :rock2

Great photos guys and sorry to see the problems. Fingers crossed mine doesn't arrive with his head hanging off..
Man ... sideshows QC is sucking so much lately.

Maybe you will do a video review....Pretty pleezeee:D

Well my EX arrived a couple of hours ago, number 658/750. :banana

Luckily he arrived with his head attached but there is a black mark on his neck that i'm not sure if i can remove or not. I'll try to take some pics later when the lighting is better but it's always hard to get good pics in my room and there's plenty of pics in this thread that i could never match.

He does look amazing in person though. No complaints about his bulk although his left shoulder does seem to drop a little too far. I think this is fixable with a bit more messing around with his jacket. All the little zippers look great and actually work, and my bullet holes in the jacket look a little more like bullet holes than the slits i've seen in some of the photos.

The Endoarm could have done with a more metallic finish as well, because it has a very dull matte painted finish on it, which is a shame.

Overall the good points far outweigh the bad points and i'm glad i managed to get this excellent PF.

Well my EX arrived a couple of hours ago, number 658/750. :banana

Luckily he arrived with his head attached but there is a black mark on his neck that i'm not sure if i can remove or not. I'll try to take some pics later when the lighting is better but it's always hard to get good pics in my room and there's plenty of pics in this thread that i could never match.

He does look amazing in person though. No complaints about his bulk although his left shoulder does seem to drop a little too far. I think this is fixable with a bit more messing around with his jacket. All the little zippers look great and actually work, and my bullet holes in the jacket look a little more like bullet holes than the slits i've seen in some of the photos.

The Endoarm could have done with a more metallic finish as well, because it has a very dull matte painted finish on it, which is a shame.

Overall the good points far outweigh the bad points and i'm glad i managed to get this excellent PF.

Nice little review, nice to keep reading more and more good things about this... I am patiently waiting for next Monday's arrival of mine.
Congrats man.

Nice little review, nice to keep reading more and more good things about this... I am patiently waiting for next Monday's arrival of mine.
Congrats man.
Thanks, you wont be disappointed when it arrives. I'm still soaking in the awesomeness of this PF! After waiting for it all this time i don't think it's quite hit me that i actually own it and have it sitting 10ft from me now. :D

now here is my terminator exclusive how he looks with the head on:D

thx for watching

06052009757.jpg

06052009758.jpg

06052009760.jpg

06052009761.jpg

06052009762.jpg

06052009763.jpg

06052009765.jpg

06052009767.jpg

and last but not least a dioramashot:

06052009768.jpg

Well, today I caved in and purchased this one on Ebay. After seeing a lot of these photos, it's definately grown on me. The head sculpt to me looks absolutely spot on. But I've gotta change the color of that bloody belt, has anyone actually done this yet? Can you even take the damn thing off?:banghead

I finally got round to dragging mine down to the kitchen where there's some natural light for a decent pic. Check out the headshots though and tell me if you would be happy with the quality control. There's a black mark on the neck and the nose seems to have a chunk missing. Am i being too fussy here or is it reasonable enough to ask for an exchange? You can't really notice the problems under normal room lighting from a normal distance but considering the portrait is the main focus for this PF i don't know if i can be content with it like this. What would you do? The rest of the PF is perfect and i'm in the UK. Item was bought direct from Sideshow.

Click thumbs for super crazy res-

my.php

If it was me i would get an exchange the chip on the nose would bug the hell out of me!

I'd be sending it back, the chip looks far too obvious.
Yeah i'm going to ring them on monday because it's only been 2 days and it's bugging the hell out of me. It's just a pain because i'm in the UK so i hope i can send it to their EU warehouse rather than back to the US! They really need to sort their quality control out.

EDIT-

Here are some hi-res pics of the exclusive endo arm-

Last edited:
Yeh, their quality control is lacking somewhat. Someone needs a good boot up the backside for letting this one pass. How the hell could you miss something like this!

I finally got round to dragging mine down to the kitchen where there's some natural light for a decent pic. Check out the headshots though and tell me if you would be happy with the quality control. There's a black mark on the neck and the nose seems to have a chunk missing. Am i being too fussy here or is it reasonable enough to ask for an exchange? You can't really notice the problems under normal room lighting from a normal distance but considering the portrait is the main focus for this PF i don't know if i can be content with it like this. What would you do? The rest of the PF is perfect and i'm in the UK. Item was bought direct from Sideshow.

Click thumbs for super crazy res-

my.php

SEND IT BACK

There is no way I could deal with that chip on his nose.
Definitely send him back for a replacement.

Back