Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, and its awesome! Worth the money. Arnold wasnt as big in T2, so the body seems pretty accurate looking to me!

Got a PF in the #20s - second low number one I've gotten!

I got mine yesterday and its #20. Does that matter with its value? First PF I've gotten.

I got mine yesterday and its #20. Does that matter with its value? First PF I've gotten.

Not really, more an exciting thing for a collector knowing you got one of the first few to roll out from the factory. It's only a value advantage if when you go to sell it, you find buyers that care how low your ES number is, otherwise doesn't change anything.

So, SS told me on Monday they'd send me a replacement base for my one that was scratched, and that I need to destroy the original one once this one arrives. It still has not shipped, though.

i'm also in the middle of trying to get some pics to ssc for my chipped top, and very sloppy aluminum painting on the base.
my arnold looks perfect, just has some beefs about the base is all.:(

i'm also in the middle of trying to get some pics to ssc for my chipped top, and very sloppy aluminum painting on the base.
my arnold looks perfect, just has some beefs about the base is all.:(

Good luck! Maybe you could answer me because no one else is mentioning it. Is there a slight gap between the arm and the hand holding the weapon when you "plug it in"?

It doesn't bother me much, and I'm keeping the figure (they're only sending out a replacement base), but I'm wondering if they're all like that at the arm.

Good luck! Maybe you could answer me because no one else is mentioning it. Is there a slight gap between the arm and the hand holding the weapon when you "plug it in"?

It doesn't bother me much, and I'm keeping the figure (they're only sending out a replacement base), but I'm wondering if they're all like that at the arm.

well only after pulling his sleeve back quite away i can see the seam, but i wouldn't call it excessive. since you can only see it if you pull his sleeve way up, i wouldn't worry about it.:cool:

Cool. Well keep us updated on your replacement base. I will do the same!

just received mine today.

the statue is very nice and maybe one of the best pf´s ss ever made!!!

ive got number 665:lol 666 would be greater:D

now the bad thing: the second piece from ss which is broken. and now it´s a real heavy break :( the complete head is broken off...

im a lil bit disappointed... first the king leonidas and now arnie:banghead

here the pictures... sorry for the bad pics... but in germany its already 11 pm and im off from work now ;)

05052009748.jpg

he more looks like the headless rider from sleepy hollow:

05052009750.jpg

05052009751.jpg

05052009752.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today. The head sculpt is one of the best I've seen, but for some reason I'm not totally in love with it as an entire piece.

Mine arrived today also. I'll admit, I was one who ran for cover after the first inhand pic went up. but glad I got back on board. this piece is very well done. the shoulders and proportions all look fine. the only thing I can see wrong, is mine has a small gap at the bottom of his neck. as you can see in the pic above ^^ the shirt is not all one piece. a few more grenades would of been nice also.

well...crap. :( I just went to check that gap out again and his head is a bit loose. :monkey2
looks like SS should have went with a magnet insted of glue.

Last edited:
just received mine today.

the statue is very nice and maybe one of the best pf´s ss ever made!!!

ive got number 665:lol 666 would be greater:D

now the bad thing: the second piece from ss which is broken. and now it´s a real heavy break :( the complete head is broken off...

im a lil bit disappointed... first the king leonidas and now arnie:banghead

here the pictures... sorry for the bad pics... but in germany its already 11 pm and im off from work now ;)

he more looks like the headless rider from sleepy hollow:

05052009750.jpg

Man! Just put some glue up there,stick his head back on and call it a day. :D:lol

Crap you guys, so sorry about the loose and broken heads! What a pain that must be, I sure hope yours isn't broken thrifty.

it's not broken per say. yet. :lol
you can just rock it back and forth a bit.

Man! Just put some glue up there,stick his head back on and call it a day. :D:lol

funny thing is that's exactly what I was thinking about saying. it would be alot easier if the head was actually loose already. just clean up the neck base area and get er done. :lol
I'd have to break mine free to do it.

Wow, I feel really fortunate with mine, has arrived intact and looks absolutely fantastic I haven't had to do a thing to it besides put the hand in and bathe in the Terminatory goodness :D

I've heard several times about these arriving with broken heads now. I hope mine arrives ok as it's currently on its way to the UK and don't want to have to wait for another one to arrive.

hey, ford-fiesta.. could you post a couple of clear pics of what the bottom of the neck and the inside of the hole where it goes look like? don't say it
I want to find out how easy this would be to fix. thanks. :)

you right!!! its easy to fix, but fact is that i ordered a statue with head on and not off:lol
i contacted ss yesterday. now im waiting for an answer. but i dont want to send it back...

hey, ford-fiesta.. could you post a couple of clear pics of what the bottom of the neck and the inside of the hole where it goes look like? don't say it
I want to find out how easy this would be to fix. thanks. :)

sure, not the best pics but better than nothing ;)

06052009754.jpg

06052009755.jpg

mine also arrived like this. Glued it back on. I'm waiting for a replacement hand/grenade launcher as the end is damaged. Sideshows QC Is ^^^^^**** S*** !!!!!!

Back