Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I haven't had any damage to the paint or anything yet, I've taken off the hands and the head as a precaution. Let's see how this baby powder trick works out.

Just checked mine! The only issue i had was with the hand with the shot gun! Silver paint on that cheap A$$ Jacket! I knew it would be an issue with the shot gun laying on the jacket. No big deal as this is Still a awesome piece!:banana

I think that's why it IS a big deal. :(

I knew when i first opened the t1 pf, i knew that jacket was going to be a problem. I had so much foam from the packaging stuck on the jacket! I dont think Sideshow will give all of us with damage a refund months after their 30 day return policy! Has there been an incident where Sideshow refunded customers due to a faulty or defective pieces or clothing on a statue?

Once confirmation comes in that Sideshow will be giving a refund for this defect, I will put in my request also. :(

The more i reflect on this issue it is sad! Such an amazing piece! The damage i have is hidden, but i can not accept it now! I will put in my request also!!!!!:(

Not a joke, I was seriously wondering it up top and someone said it might work. I don't trust it, though.

I absolutely refuse to put baby powder on a collectible I spent hundreds of dollars on, even if I do love it as much as I love this PF. This is complete bull____! :mad:

Does the reg head not the ex version have removable glasses? I like the Arnold likeness in the reg head without the glasses.

Back