Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the ex, extremely happy with this purchase. Am i the only here like the Ex head more?

Gizmo and his bodyguards :lol

IMG_0722.jpg

My replacement head arrived today. My figure is perfect now. A big thanks goes out to musicfan66 on eBay!

this pf makes the t2 premium format look pretty weak in comparison... almost disheveled

The mate is right, I think Sideshow should do another T2 PF, fixing the issues of the first one: muscular body, a more convenient tailoring etcetera. And choosing one of the iconic moments of the movie.

With all of the improvements that SS has brought to their PF's I think that a T2 PF produced today would just rock (if well made).

The mate is right, I think Sideshow should do another T2 PF, fixing the issues of the first one: muscular body, a more convenient tailoring etcetera. And choosing one of the iconic moments of the movie.

With all of the improvements that SS has brought to their PF's I think that a T2 PF produced today would just rock (if well made).

Well i'm sure they won't remake the T2 PF, what they should do is give us a bloody BD version already. :exactly:

WORD! A new T2 pf is a must, switch out BD head is needed.

I totally agree, but unfortunately we probably would see the T2 LSF first before the new PF. LSF T2 with BD would be amazing but the open ES and the price kind of turn me off. It would be hard to resist though.

I totally agree, but unfortunately we probably would see the T2 LSF first before the new PF. LSF T2 with BD would be amazing but the open ES and the price kind of turn me off. It would be hard to resist though.

I for one am glad SS price their LSF at $2000+.
They are so outrageously overpriced I can just laugh. it keeps me from being tempted at all. :hi5: :rotfl

A T2 LSF would be a museum piece (if well done again), like the one that was on the SWS's showroom.

It will be too tempting. Just hope that SS will reconsider their pricing policy on these ones, they're just outrageously overpriced.

Tfar-1.jpg

TF1.jpg

Tfront.jpg

i like the terminator without the glasses, prefer it to the ex head. too bad sideshow didnt let me keep the second :thud:

Are they supposed to be removable or were they glued? I've been thinking about picking this piece up as it looks epic, but I mainly collect 1/6th and not sure how this will fit in the collection. It's between this and the enterbay 1/4 t2 that have been considering.

Back