Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would display the exclusive head with the sunglasses anyway and all thats different is one has a jack in it for the lights the other just wouldnt have that or could but nothing into it.

i would display the exclusive head with the sunglasses anyway and all thats different is one has a jack in it for the lights the other just wouldnt have that or could but nothing into it.

If you have a jack for one head you need it for both. The male side of the jack is on the head and the female side of the jack is on the body. This would add extra cost with no benefit for the reg head and all those reg editions they are making.

Sorry, as much as I would like to see a light up feature too, I just don't see it happening.

no you dont its just like the normal switch out portraits on other statues except one would have a jack in it if done correctly it will work as long as the key portion in deep enough for support so it doesnt fall out. either way we should find out soon enough.

I want to get a terminator statue and so far I am holding out for this one the previous terminator statues all look skinny Iam hoping this looks a bit more flexed up Iam also getting arnie in predator can"t wait

Yeah, ____ eh?

Ah well, will give the credit card a chance to recover. Can't wait for this one though. Man, this one plus Dutch means they are just about out of Arnie statues no? As mich as I would dig stuff from Total Recall of the running man I don't think the market is there.
All I know is I got pre-orders down for 2 Arnie statues coming out in 2012 now. So I should be okay for Arnie statues for the rest of my life since T1 and Predator were my top favourite films to star the Govenator.

A switch out head between the sunglasses or the damaged eye is a bit of a disappointment though. It'd be cool if the shades were held in place magnetically to more easily view the eye underneath, having this as both the regular and exclusive version. Then for the exclusive bonus maybe had gone with a switch out head to show the post semi-trailered face with half the endo skull exposed.

:yess: Pre-ordered EX I hope head sculpt looks better in real.............. Coz Pics Dont Do Justice with SS Statues....:lecture

That would be so awesome if the eye would light up. It's about time for a surprise announcement...Sideshow could really shake it up a bit, and throw the collectors a bone!

Not a lot of T1 love? Personally, it's what I've been waiting for. I prefer the evil Arnie, and this will be my first Terminator collectible.
In reality, I'm betting the iffyness of that head sculpt in the official pics is probably making people wait for in-hand pics.

Not a lot of T1 love? Personally, it's what I've been waiting for. I prefer the evil Arnie, and this will be my first Terminator collectible.

Same here..Always preferred the original evil Terminator over the "good" grandpa Terminator.
Arnold was still in his 30s here, built like a mack truck...
Seriously considering getting the EX..just wish the cyborg eye would light up

For me the ex head is just an extra perk. I'll probably rarely have it on the statue, and when it is on I'd probably rarely turn it on if it has a light up feature. I don't remember the last time I switched on my Cyclops PF, or my Thanos Dio.

I think a lot of people are waiting to see how the likeness and headsculpt looks on the final production version. I know a lot of people who weren't convinced by the head sculpt as shown/painted/photographed on Sideshow's site.

If it turns out looking great I think quite a few will jump on it pretty quick. Just quite a bit of caution surrounding this one methinks.

I guess this will be my second statue in 2012 (hopefully CC PF EX will be shipped soon). Sideshow page shows ship date: Jan12. Bring it on.

Back