Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this piece is awesome. Lightup or not, i am ordering an EX. These are two kick ass Schwarzenegger sculpts.

300068press03.jpg
blog_ss_t800pf.jpg

Unfortunately I just can't see Arnold in the first one. T2 T-800? Spot on, definite Arnold.

Oh well. Alien Maquette ordered instead. :wave

There's absolutely no way Sideshow would do a battle damaged eye and not light it up.....not on a 1/4 scale.....I think looking at the photos you can really tell that it does light up...

I honestly dont think it will light up.
Where would they put the function?
The PF heads are usually magnetised to the body. :dunno

hey guys, just curious how Pre-ordering at SS works? This will be my first PO and PF from them b/c I want to get the exclusive and just thought I could get some quick direct info on here from you guys rather than searching and questioning from what they have on their website. How does canceling a PO work if one has to cancel? Do you get penalized i.e. pay a percentage like Alter Ego does? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

hey guys, just curious how Pre-ordering at SS works? This will be my first PO and PF from them b/c I want to get the exclusive and just thought I could get some quick direct info on here from you guys rather than searching and questioning from what they have on their website. How does canceling a PO work if one has to cancel? Do you get penalized i.e. pay a percentage like Alter Ego does? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Just log on around the time that this goes up, and pre-order through Sideshow's site. Make sure you set up an account first with a credit card. Sideshow will be charging a $32 non-refundable deposit with this one, so if you cancel, you will lose that. You can cancel through your account screen pretty easily on their site.

Just log on around the time that this goes up, and pre-order through Sideshow's site. Make sure you set up an account first with a credit card. Sideshow will be charging a $32 non-refundable deposit with this one, so if you cancel, you will lose that. You can cancel through your account screen pretty easily on their site.

awesome! I willset up an account tomorrow! thanks for the help! :hi5:

There is some serious Terminator noobness in this thread when it comes to the complaints about how Arnie should look from people who seem to have no idea of the scene and how he looked in it in the movie. :thud:

Back