Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, the T1 police station shootup was so hardcore. That's when the Terminator was truly a scary unstoppable monster. I love the sequels, but the lack of gimmicks in T1 makes it have a more intense and serious feel. Not to mention the 80's music and fashion. :yess:

I just had my T2 T-800 Battle Damaged PF EX convert from the waitlist! Love the first two films, hope the new one doesn't stink.

:( At least I'll go in with low expectations.

Hopefully, they do it justice...Terminator has taken the original Batman franchise route...last 2 movies were not that great...plus a different person playing John Connor every movie like the multiple Batmen we got. Its very frustrating as a fan, I loved the first 2.

Batman Begins revived the Batman franchise IMO. That's what Terminator needs. They need to lose the gimmicks and start over with a serious film with practical effects.

So what was the final verdict on this piece? I'm thinking of tracking one down but I seem to recall a good deal of these having the jacket deteriorate or fuse to his body. Was that just a few isolated incidents or is getting this guy in good shape a total coin toss?

Yeah, the jacket's not made the best. Talcum powder can help mitigate the problem though. I have this and the Sideshow Dutch in my office, and this piece always turns more heads and gets more comments.

So what was the final verdict on this piece? I'm thinking of tracking one down but I seem to recall a good deal of these having the jacket deteriorate or fuse to his body. Was that just a few isolated incidents or is getting this guy in good shape a total coin toss?

Mine's mint and for sale. :wink1:

Mine had a slight tack to the jacket when it contacted the paint, but nothing that is strong enough to pull the paint off. Don't even think it's there anymore.

Go for it Khev, it's my favorite T1 collectible.

This is one of my favorite statues, it looks incredible in person. The best Arnold statue and the iconic original Terminator from the police station shootout. Love it!

I want to pick this up again. Returned one due to slight damage, wish I kept it now.

Regarding the Ex, did he ever remove his glasses in the police shootout sequence?

It really does seem to be the definitive T1 collectible
Negative. That would be this:

qUd2vkx.jpg

Back