Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine can be both, the statue doesn't stick in the base completely but its not easy to make it from position to other. I remember one of the reviews in youtube stick some cloths (or something) below the foot to make it fix.
You also should be careful about the jacket thing, I used the clothes trick and it's hardly noticeable. other than that its great statue.

Hey thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. Can you show some pictures of both yours leaning and not leaning because from what I see the legs look fine its the upper body that is bent forward that is causing it to lean forward. The legs look exactly the same posture to me, but I am only going by pics so I could be wrong? :dunno

What is this Jacket problem I should be aware of?

For mine, some angles, it looks like it's leaning, and some it doesn't. I'd say it's just a viewing angle issue.

The real issue you should worry about is the jacket sticking to the paint.

No for me it is either an automatic replacement or refund if it is leaning like that.

So you are talking about the paint on the gun sticking to the jacket right?

In all honesty if you are looking at keeping this statue forever then the jacket issues are not that big a problem as you should not need to touch him much or remove his hands. However if you have the ex and plan on switching heads then that could be a problem.

What sucks about it is if you ever think there is the chance you may want to sell in the future. Value would go down then.

But if you are just going to take it out of the box and display him until the day you die the I think that while it sucks that the jacket sticks it's not a deal breaker. All the spots it sticks are hidden. If The Terminator was my all time fav film or even in my top 5 I would have kept this without a second thought. But this was an item I was not sure I was going to keep forever as there are just so many great products coming from SS that I decided to send him back and not risk trying to resell it.

In all honesty if you are looking at keeping this statue forever then the jacket issues are not that big a problem as you should not need to touch him much or remove his hands. However if you have the ex and plan on switching heads then that could be a problem.

What sucks about it is if you ever think there is the chance you may want to sell in the future. Value would go down then.

But if you are just going to take it out of the box and display him until the day you die the I think that while it sucks that the jacket sticks it's not a deal breaker. All the spots it sticks are hidden. If The Terminator was my all time fav film or even in my top 5 I would have kept this without a second thought. But this was an item I was not sure I was going to keep forever as there are just so many great products coming from SS that I decided to send him back and not risk trying to resell it.

Thanks for the advice, I was always on the fence about this product but with all these QC issues, I have made up mind that I will not be getting him.

thanks guys for making my decision easier!

:wink1:

anyone has a extra reg head for trade with 2 gargoyles broken reg head??? for customising??

anyone has a extra reg head for trade with 2 gargoyles broken reg head??? for customising??

I have one. But I'm iterested on iron man mark I maquette or kratos ex weapon. Let me know, I have money too for pay diference ;)

WHAAAT, the EX is back in stock,,, wish didnt order the reg three months back :(

maaaaaaaaan , i have been pleading with them for months to get me replacement for damaged ref portrait, they send me 2 which too arrived damaged,they offered me full refund on returning , maybe i should just return and order another ex :X

maaaaaaaaan , i have been pleading with them for months to get me replacement for damaged ref portrait, they send me 2 which too arrived damaged,they offered me full refund on returning , maybe i should just return and order another ex :X

You will get your return back. :lol

Ski :monkey3

another Ex :monkey1

Yes! Quickly got one of the ex. I was looking to buy one the last 2 months for 420.00 with no luck. People want 500.00 plus for it. Now I don't need to see flipper for this one! Got it or retail and hopefully no stcky jacket issue.

Yes! Quickly got one of the ex. I was looking to buy one the last 2 months for 420.00 with no luck. People want 500.00 plus for it. Now I don't need to see flipper for this one! Got it or retail and hopefully no stcky jacket issue.

Congrats!! The sticky jacket is there! I put some black clothes between the jacket & the head/shotgun. Other than that it's great looking statue :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-daa00rZyug[/ame]

IMG_1020_close_up_eye.jpg

Ski

Back