Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this sucks for such an awesome piece. I tried to get one but my WL never converted. I hope things work out for you guys.

Don't bother going for the exclusive the paint job on the eyes isn't great. The normal head is just too bad ass, you won't use the ex.

SS just emailed me and is allowing me to return the item for a refund.

While this is great of Sideshow it also sucks because I have to say good bye. But I know one day I would say good bye anyways with the great Hulk Maquette on the way.

This way I don't have to explain the paint chips.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Jaws. I may be doing the same with mine. They just contacted me saying apply baby powder. Pfft.

I am glad SSC is allowing you to return it. I hope they will allow me the same option, but yeah, it does suck. This was a great looking statue from one of my all-time favorite characters.

Am i the only one having problem receiving a damaged reg head ,2 shipments exactly same problem
Image0629.jpg

2012-05-10211412.jpg

Man I feel for you guys having this issue. I'm such a Terminator fan and love this pf so much I'm not sure I could return it even if I was having the problem. I'd go with a thin application of K-Y Jelly to the polystone wherever the jacket is sticking. It'd be safe for both materials and the jacket would cover any areas of shine.

Order processed and shipping soon for an exclusive :panic:

So you were the one that got snagged from me :). Got a second chance e-mail and replied like five minutes later but said it was already snatched up. Caved and went for the reg - just too cool of a PF to pass up.

So you were the one that got snagged from me :). Got a second chance e-mail and replied like five minutes later but said it was already snatched up. Caved and went for the reg - just too cool of a PF to pass up.

Sorry :( I was lucky enough to be on my phone when I got the email.

FYI, I heard back from Sideshow about this, and they suggested that I try to use baby powder to keep the paint from sticking to the jacket. They did still offer me the option of a return, but they apparently have looked into this, and this is the best solution they came up with.

Well just got back from the UPs store. Terminator is on his way back to SS. Sucks but I just did not want to deal with any other issues down the road or having to list the issues if I ever chose to sell it.

Oh well. Bring on the Tech Noir Terminator!! Should not be any leather jacket issues there!

#111 in the house! I'm glad because it wasn't a return and I don't have any issues. I did notice the leather stuck to the inside of the arm but you can't even see it. May try and put something between the collar and the neck. Pics to follow but damn he's one beautiful statue!

I just can't bring myself to return it. I've got the pieces of cloth between the jacket and the paint, and I'll chance any future problems I suppose. I have yet to try the baby powder, but I intend to soon even though another owner said it didn't work.

Luckily, I'm not one of the one's that had damage. It does stick, but nothing major has peeled off of anything.

I have tried to force myself to return this damn thing. I keep failing, but will continue to try. Even with the freaky sticky thang going on, I still love it tremendously. I wish they would offer a partial refund. I think that would at least make me feel slightly better about this whole fiasco. What a jip! :mad:

Back