Terminator 1 custom figure - Policestation Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NenyDee

Freakalicious
Reaction score
:cool::cool:This is a complete custom figure with a resculpted T1 Hot Toys head. Fully repainted by myself and kitbashed from various pieces.
Turned out very very well and final touch and finetuning are the movie accurate shades that i got from a SSF member named Commando. If you want your T1 to look perfect....you need those glasses !!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Awesome figure Neny, but you should post this in the T1 thread until we get the separate custom section.

We all have custom police station massacre versions, we just post them in the Tech Noir Terminator thread. Just a heads up buddy

thanks for the Info Mike....i'm still totally lost in here...soooooo many different sections and threads and stuff....kind of a Labyrinth isnt it ??? I'll try to fit in as good as i can.....give me one more year or two hahahaha :panic:

thanks for the Info Mike....i'm still totally lost in here...soooooo many different sections and threads and stuff....kind of a Labyrinth isnt it ??? I'll try to fit in as good as i can.....give me one more year or two hahahaha :panic:

:lol no worries :1-1:

or you should make "NenyDee's Custom Badarse Figures" , your own thread in the custom section. That way people can see all those badasssss custom bases you made too.

Glad to see you got a real pair of Gargoyle shades :clap:hi5:

Looks great NenyDee. Only thing I could see improving (and I might be wrong about this, just going by the left arm position vs what I remember from the movie) would be a double-jointed elbow so his forearm can be a bit closer to his chest. Overall looks fantastic. Really hope HT puts together their own PS T-800 as I'm too lazy to bash one together. :p

:lol no worries :1-1:

or you should make "NenyDee's Custom Badarse Figures" , your own thread in the custom section. That way people can see all those badasssss custom bases you made too.

Glad to see you got a real pair of Gargoyle shades :clap:hi5:

:exactly:

I agree with ecko, make a custom thread with all your great work in one place, makes it easier for people to see what you got going :hi5:. Nice police shoot out terminator....I got the same gargoyles for my custom shoot out...makes a world of difference.

thanks what an honor but i'm just a little customizer and sure do not deserve an own thread but appreciate all your support fellas and i'm gonna make sure i'll post more of my stuff here...very new to this community here but already love it....vey cool people and cool stuff and infos...appreciate it. Thank you all !

Nice police station arnie.
Still need to finnish mine.
Only been a few years in the making :)
I’ve seen your custom rambo and pred bases.
I think your being too modest.
Make your own thread, plenty of goodies in there;)

Back