Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure the latch on the cover is is pushed back to its original position. Sometimes when you slide the latch it will stay in the open position and it won't lock. At least mine did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the latch needs to be closed in order for the battery pack to work? Part of my confusion was what exactly the spring inside the base for the battery pack actually does.

So the latch needs to be closed in order for the battery pack to work? Part of my confusion was what exactly the spring inside the base for the battery pack actually does.

As I recall on mine, the battery pack did not need to be enclosed for it to work, it was all wired directly to the battery holder. Mine was the HCG original though.

Was there an ES on Sideshow's version of this? It's strange for an open ES piece to sell out and disappear from the website in such a short time.

Yeah I didn't think it would have to be in closed for it to work. I might have a faulty battery pack then. No deal.

Was there an ES on Sideshow's version of this? It's strange for an open ES piece to sell out and disappear from the website in such a short time.

No, there was not an ES, the 2nd run HCG did was not numbered either. I appreciate the weathering effect of the original numbered ones, but personally prefer a cleaner look of their torso bust and this new SS version.

No, there was not an ES, the 2nd run HCG did was not numbered either. I appreciate the weathering effect of the original numbered ones, but personally prefer a cleaner look of their torso bust and this new SS version.

I like it too. Besides the 1:1 figure this would be something I'd like to own if/when it's available again. It's just strange that it was only available for such a short time.

I like it too. Besides the 1:1 figure this would be something I'd like to own if/when it's available again. It's just strange that it was only available for such a short time.

I can't imagine many people order it and the boxes are huge. I was wondering why the aftermarket prices were going up recently, didn't notice they sold out again. Probably will see them again closer to the next movie. If my chronicle 1:1 does not turn out well I might go back to one of these as I am afraid of the SS 1:1.

I can't imagine many people order it and the boxes are huge. I was wondering why the aftermarket prices were going up recently, didn't notice they sold out again. Probably will see them again closer to the next movie. If my chronicle 1:1 does not turn out well I might go back to one of these as I am afraid of the SS 1:1.

Good luck, I hope your 1:1 turns out perfect. It should after this wait. The SS 1:1 lean is the deal breaker for me. That's what makes this one more attractive to me.

SS version has quite a bit of weathering too. Not sure how it compares to the HCG ones though

Good luck, I hope your 1:1 turns out perfect. It should after this wait. The SS 1:1 lean is the deal breaker for me. That's what makes this one more attractive to me.

I've had my SS 1:1 for over a year now and no leaning issues.

Maybe the leaning ones are isolated events. It's too much $ for me to gamble though.
It is a crapshoot, might be how his arms are posed, quality of resin batch that day, level floor, etc...

I would only do it if they offered warranty against it happening. 30 days is a joke.

I've always had arms in the down position and the foot pegs are long. The long pegs is the real reason why I think I've hadn't had any leaning issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any ideas on display cases for this guy? I saw lowes cuts acrylic and plexi glass sheets.

Any ideas on display cases for this guy? I saw lowes cuts acrylic and plexi glass sheets.

I would find a local place that makes custom acrylic fish tanks and have them glue together a 5 sided box. You should be able to find a place if you're in FL.

I would find a local place that makes custom acrylic fish tanks and have them glue together a 5 sided box. You should be able to find a place if you're in FL.

Yeah all the local places around me are ridiculously overpriced.

Back