Terminator 1:2 Scale, Full Body, Hollywood Collectors Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1163/t812cop.jpg

https://img509.imageshack.us/img509/407/facet800.jpg
If you could link me these two pictures in best quality you have? :)
I've read already that you use that kind of flash, I know that chrome is awfully hard to photograph, had really hard time trying to take proper picture of my HCG skull..

The hose mod is incredible, makes this piece look so much better! Love it!
And adding second rifle, will make this piece even more impressive!
:cool: ... would be better than 800x600 pix ...

https://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1163/t812cop.jpg

https://img20.imageshack.us/img20/407/facet800.jpg

Thanks a lot I hope that final result on statue will be great ... :eek:

I'm also working on a huge glass display cabinet ... with lighted base ... :D

Thank you so much for pictures, they are perfect :)

And be sure to show off the final result :)
I was just going trough your collection thread, and you have best pictures ever, and I really dig the way you display pieces.
That CM Predator kicks some major ass ;)

You're welcome ... it's a pleasure & honnor for me ... :eek:

Tks a lot Toni :cool: but for best pics ... check SquiderM3 thread ...he's my master :google:google:google

At this time, I think that CM Pred is my favorite statue ... nothing to say on it ... I just can't stop admire it :love

and few month ago, I've decided to have less items, but trying to give a good way to display them ... :rolleyes:

Do you have the CM Endo, and how do you think it compares to the SS Endo 1:2? I have the CM Endo also

Great question Batman, you took the words outta my mouth.

I would love to see comparison pics of the SS 1:2, CM 1:3 and HCG 1:2 ..side by side.

Chewee, awesome pics dude, and now I want to get it again.

Love the custom job you did on it.

Question: Do you have the CM Endo, and how do you think it compares to the SS Endo 1:2? I have the CM Endo also

Tks a lot ...:cool:

I had the CM last year .. but sold to buy the HCG ...
Well, if you forget the size ... in my opinion the CM is better ...

Nothing to change on it ... :D

How did you attach the new head cables? Did you use glue? did you have the thread the post?

:I'm also working on a huge glass display cabinet ... with lighted base ... :D

Excellent mod on the wires Chewee--looks awesome. Can't wait to see the completed double gun mod. I got my lighted glass case done about 4 months ago. 3/8" glass=super heavy. Here is what it looks like:

endocase372.jpg

endocase3107.jpg

Fits in really good with the living room:
endocase390.jpg

Damn that's a classy living room turtle! Love it, how much did you pay for the glass cover?

Really like it a lot!

Excellent mod on the wires Chewee--looks awesome. Can't wait to see the completed double gun mod. I got my lighted glass case done about 4 months ago. 3/8" glass=super heavy. Here is what it looks like:

endocase372.jpg

endocase3107.jpg

Fits in really good with the living room:
endocase390.jpg

Hey Turtle nice job on that case it looks amazing, it makes the figure look even cooler, I am hoping to get one for mine and also the Pred. CM. I don't really have the space but hopefully some day.

Cheers :D

Thanks everybody ... :cool:

Whaou:monkey5 Turtle ...

Your display is awesome !!! Love it ... :duh

Love your home too ... :D

Well ... new step ... before installing the heavy display glass ...

more than 80 kgs just for the glass ...

dsc00305w.jpg

dsc00301w.jpg

dsc00302h.jpg

dsc00307v.jpg

dsc00309r.jpg

CHEWEE...You made this piece look how it should have looked to begin with. Did you have to customize his hand / finger to be able to get the finger through the trigger guard of the second PLASMA RIFLE? ABSOLUTELY STUNNING BRO :google CONGRATS , Mike:D

Last edited:
Back