Terminator 1:1 Battle Damage by Howard S Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfchang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the ebay link:

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-1-T-800-SCHW...&otn=4&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5797936674696495344

I'm thinking of commissioning one and I KNOW there are a few people here who own one of these.

Come on, let me know if it is worth it or not. How's the quality, how much did it cost, was there good communication, how long did it take, is this going to disintegrate in a few years, etc.

Feel free to PM or email direct [email protected]

I want the "Stage 5" battle damage that shows the chrome eye so it is a little different from the specific one auctioned but I'm sure Howard's crew can make it happen . . . I also want the damaged leather jacket and chrome chest piece too.

Dennis

Yeah, I'll have to agree that this is the best T2 Arnold BD bust out there.
I've seen another one https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87254
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87255

This one has a bit better hair if you ask me (however, Howard Senft usually leaves hair a bit more longer, so you can style it yourself if you wish)

To answer some of your questions from the first post.
In my opinion, if you have the money, it's well worth it..Anybody who received one of these busts can't find words to express how lifelike it is. Everybody is very impressed.
About the price, I'm not quite sure, but it's really high!
Quality is top, Endo parts are actually chromeplated, not painted, so they're cold to touch.
From what I know communication is great, H. Senft is well known sculptor, and so far I haven't heard of a bad experience with him.
Silicone bust should uphold ones lifetime. From what I've read, they are very durable, but also, it is fairly new thing, to make busts in silicone, so nobody can tell exactly for sure how it'll look in 20-30 (or more) years.

After all that said, I want you to know that I don't own T2 bust, but I do own T1 Arnold bust made by H. Senft. (his earlier work, it's a resin piece, not silicone)

It is Arnie! And looks great! And if someone would buy it could arrange the hair to look exactly as wanted, even get it to a hair stylist to make it perfect match for the scene.

There isnt a better bust out there. the stage 5 is the one to go for.
I have a stage 5 shwerti t2 bust which is very comparable to the howard s but isnt quite as good but is great for the price.
Would love to own one. And just to add you are probably going to pay in the region of 3500 for it.

Whaaa???

We'll have to agree to disagree then.

I can't think of a more accurate Arnie than that.

Dennis

Well as a bust, I don't think there'd be a better one than that, but I do think that it looks a little off. Specially the lower jaw.
But still a great bust though, and definitely won't be dissin' you on your opinion.:rock:duff

It's nice but for me the blood looks a little too bright. Just a touch mind and I guess it could be the lighting/camera doing it.

And just to add you are probably going to pay in the region of 3500 for it.

For Stage 5 bust, I believe it'll be a fair bit more then that! However, it's the best to contact Howard and see what he has to say about it.

I know that he has parts to do one or two more, and that's it!

For Stage 5 bust, I believe it'll be a fair bit more then that! However, it's the best to contact Howard and see what he has to say about it.

I know that he has parts to do one or two more, and that's it!

I have a guy iv brought a couple of busts from and he has the howard stage 5 with jacket, endo chest and he paid just over £3500.
Iv been trying to get him to sell it but he wont budge.
Imo the best 1:1 scale bust i have seen.

Ps iv seen your collection, really nice and loving your t1 howard bust. Did it cost you alot if u dont mind me asking?
Very hard to get your hands on nowadays.

Yeah, that sounds a lot closer to what I heard about the price.
£3500 -> $5415
That would be correct!

I'd agree that it is the best bust (or amongst best busts) out there!

Thanks on the nice words about my collection. I got my T1 bust under weird conditions, and I must say it was cheaper then I'd ever dream about it. I agree with you that these are very very rare and hard to find or come by. Even hard to find people that have them in their collections, not to mention to actually buy it!

Yeah sorry, forget to mention in £s instead of $s. Yeah you are dam lucky to get hold of one. I saw your one pop up on ebay about 4 months ago and it was just under 2k originally.
I will get a stage 5 howard one day lol

ps i cant remember if you said you was going to add them or have them but i remember seeing your bust with the gargoyles on and the endo eye shinning thru and it looked soooo so good.

I wish you best of luck with the Stage 5 Senft's bust ;) I really hope you do manage to get it!

I still don't have Gargolyes with me, but my friend has them and will send them soon after the New Year. I'm getting some more stuff from him as well, and I'll post everything up when I get it.

But yeah, T1 bust with the addition of Gargoyles looks insanely good! I agree.

Might take me a long time but one day i will get that bust :)
For me, it looked way better with the glasses and the eye just behind.
Id love to get your bust too as there arent so many t1 busts about.
When i figure out how to post pics, il put some pics up of my busts. Have 4 terminator ones now lol :)

this bust would look great as a full-sized statue.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qn3FaWzhO-c?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qn3FaWzhO-c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back