Temple of Doom Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Temple wave arrived today. If you have liked this line so far, then you got to get this wave. I think they did their best work on TOD wave. Too bad this is the last hurrah!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

I still want to get them. I may have to order them online. They don't seem to be anywhere in stores down here.

I caved and got the wave from eBay with Buy-it-now, including shipping to the US for $65 from a Canadian seller, and I'm seeing some totalling $60...not bad in my opinion at $10 per figure for this relatively rare line. I thought of trying to hold out until Feb or March to see how long retailers would keep space for the line until its utter demise in hopes of seeing the last vestiges include at least half of the wave, then ordering the more rare ones online...but for $65 vs. the potential to save maybe $15 to $20 if I commited to continued angst and gambling on availability, I'll pay the $65.

I caved and got the wave from eBay with Buy-it-now, including shipping to the US for $65 from a Canadian seller, and I'm seeing some totalling $60...not bad in my opinion at $10 per figure for this relatively rare line. I thought of trying to hold out until Feb or March to see how long retailers would keep space for the line until its utter demise in hopes of seeing the last vestiges include at least half of the wave, then ordering the more rare ones online...but for $65 vs. the potential to save maybe $15 to $20 if I commited to continued angst and gambling on availability, I'll pay the $65.

That's not bad at all, considering you can't touch some of those figures for $10. Short Round and the Temple Guard were on Toyfare's "Hot List" this past month, and there's still no sign of them in my town, so get 'em while you can.

Lucked out and scored the entire wave (plus an additional Thuggee thug and the big bad bossman) at a TRU and got them for half off---- $4 a pop.

:D

is there anyone here on the board wanting to help me out finding short round, willie and the masked thuggee guard (not the bearded one)

ive tried looking everywhere, and ebay is just scalper prices, i dot want to encourage them by buying...

i have paypal

Unfortunately unless you find some store online the only place your ever going to find those TOD figures is on Ebay. The regular stores have pretty much gotten rid of their Indiana Jones figures and don't plan on getting any new ones back in.

Unfortunately unless you find some store online the only place your ever going to find those TOD figures is on Ebay. The regular stores have pretty much gotten rid of their Indiana Jones figures and don't plan on getting any new ones back in.

i kind of guessed that, sigh, it's just very rare finding an honest price on ebay.
ive been watching a short round for £15. BIN and nobody has bitten, so it's obviously not in that much demand right now, it's obviously a scalper.

i kind of guessed that, sigh, it's just very rare finding an honest price on ebay.
ive been watching a short round for £15. BIN and nobody has bitten, so it's obviously not in that much demand right now, it's obviously a scalper.

St.Andrew's.... Cool... I lived there for a year (actually lived there when I saw TOD)-- of course it was way back in 1985, but still-- cool place.

I grabbed two temple guards and two boss guards but I've opened them all as they're awesome army builders. I do have a second Willie but I'm going to custom the second one by cutting off her dress.

Sorry. I'll keep on the lookout for a Short Round for you.

Back