Temple of Doom Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny that page mispelled the Thuggee figure as a Huggee figure. Don't think I want a hug from that big man.

Actually, he'd be the one getting hugged since he's the Huggee, not the Hugger.....:gun:google

The TOD wave is by far my favorite, they all look good. I want a mine cart to display them in.

I still haven't seen any of the TOD ones down here yet. None at both Wal-Marts, Toys 'R Us, and Target. Where did you get yours Jeff ("die")? Let me know. Thanks. :D

for those that have the mola figure, what is the artifact that he comes with? I got him now but not sure if im gonna keep him just yet.

for those that have the mola figure, what is the artifact that he comes with? I got him now but not sure if im gonna keep him just yet.

review_todindy_1.jpg

Have any of you actually seen these in the stores? I'm starting to wonder if these won't end up being the equivalent of the old Kenner line in terms of scarcity, so I broke down and bought the wave on ebay.

Now I'm scared to open them :lol

None of the relics that come from the Temple of Doom are TOD relics?
I was hoping somebody would come with a Shiva sanskrit, at least.

I still haven't seen ANY of the Temple Of Doom wave at Toys 'R Us, or either of our two Wal-Marts here. I haven't checked Target lately. I'll try them this week. None at Kay-Bee Toys about a week ago either. Anyone finding even just one TOD figure out there...anywhere? :confused:

All the stores here have tons of "peg-warmers" from the first two waves. Toys 'R Us only had maybe 10 figures, and 8 of them were Mutt Williams figures.

Mejiers is where I found Short Round and the rest of wave. Ive only seen TLC wave once and havnt come across them again.

I'm still out an Elsa, Vogel and Grail Knight, so if anyone has a store nearby them with these in stock I'd gladly pay handler's fees if you picked some up.:monkey3

Oh I do.

But I'm already cramped for shelf-space, and if for some reason these things turn out to be valuable---why not?

Oh ok. Thats cool then.

I dont like when people just buy stuff to sell later.....just a personal peeve of mine. :eek:

I still haven't seen ANY of the Temple Of Doom wave at Toys 'R Us, or either of our two Wal-Marts here. I haven't checked Target lately. I'll try them this week. None at Kay-Bee Toys about a week ago either. Anyone finding even just one TOD figure out there...anywhere? :confused:

All the stores here have tons of "peg-warmers" from the first two waves. Toys 'R Us only had maybe 10 figures, and 8 of them were Mutt Williams figures.

So far I have only read one report of someone finding them at any of the "big box" stores and that was at a Wal-Mart (can't remember where exactly. Most all of the retail finds have been off the wall places like grocery stores and what not. Meijers, Krogers, Shopko, and one unsubstantiated report of them being found at Kohls.

We have none of these stores here in San Antonio, of course (other than Kohls, which I have never seen any IJ figures at all at). Thankfully I pre-ordered mine from Brianstoys, but I would like to pick up a few more if I could find them.

The LC wave is not in great abundance here, but I have at least seen them all at least once or twice on the pegs at one point or another...TOD, not a one!

I'll probably open them for sure when they arrive-- but if I see ANY of the TOD wave (and for that matter any of the TLC wave) on the pegs at my collector friendly Wal-Mart then I'll grab them to keep to display in their package.

I've only seen part of the TLC wave at Wal-Mart once... They might have shipped out all of their first two waves that were cloggin up the pegs as they're probably down to one fifth of what they had (for soooooooooo long) previously. I'm hoping that if they did get those last two waves that they'll put them out soon before Christmas. Or maybe on Clearance after Christmas-- that'd be great too.

We don't have Kohl's or Meijer's here in southeast Louisiana. Just Target, Kay-Bee, Wal-Mart, some drug stores like Walgreen's and Rite Aid. The drug stores hardly get any decent figures anyway. I guess I'll have to order them online somewhere. We've got tons of peg warmers down here from the early waves. Hardly any TLC figures too. :(

Back