Temple of Doom Bridge Fight diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this and the Indy ToD PF :whip

Me too. 3 Indy PF's down, 1 to go (TLC)...then we need a Mola Ram PF and a Henry Sr. PF, and I'll be satisfied with my Indy statue collection! :D

The bridge diorama looks cool too...and a 1/4 ark? Potentially...if it's AMAZING and at the right price...

And more 1/6 figures! :rock

3 Indy PF's down, 1 to go (TLC)...then we need a Mola Ram PF and a Henry Sr. PF, and I'll be satisfied with my Indy statue collection!

Yeah, until they come out another incredible PF that you just won't be able to live without. :horror I've been down that road. It ends with you having less money. Always.

Yes! A ToD Indy PF. One of my most-wanted. And I love that ToD is finally getting some attention. I'll have a little bit from the other films, but the bulk of my collection will be ToD.

Yes! A ToD Indy PF. One of my most-wanted. And I love that ToD is finally getting some attention. I'll have a little bit from the other films, but the bulk of my collection will be ToD.

That's how it is for me. TOD has been my fav Indy flick since I was a kid.

I'm really looking forward to the Bridge scene and PF. Now i'm glad I held off on the first PF. :)

I'm contemplating on whether selling off my Raiders PF or keeping it...

It doesn't seem like the value for it is worth selling now anyways.

This would make a great diorama :

532.jpg

They mention in the video there will be a TOD PF statue.. but they DON'T say that it is Indy ...... hmmmmm.... I'm betting Mola Ram..

that would be.... AWESOME......

They mention in the video there will be a TOD PF statue.. but they DON'T say that it is Indy ...... hmmmmm.... I'm betting Mola Ram..

that would be.... AWESOME......

I thought they said statues as well, as plural or I am incorrect? Might have to watch the video again. Mola Ram PF would be amazing because I am not sure they are going to do a 1/6th. I bet it will be an Indy though if they are more than one ToD Pfs though then Mola Ram would be logical.

I bet they do Mola Ram and Indy. I think we may see a flurry of ToD pieces announced. I'll guess that the next PF will be Mola Ram and the next 1:6 is Shorty. :) I hope anyways...they all would be purchases.

I'm still trying to decide how to handle the dio line from a budget standpoint. These will be pricey -- I bet the Bridge scene will be $300. I'd like to get at least one dio from each movie, but deciding on a scene based on what Sideshow releases will be difficult.

A Raiders dio of Sallah and Indy lifting the Ark out of the stone altar would be awesome, as well as a LC dio of Indy drinking from the grail with the knight looking on.

Just listened to the video again.. he says " Premium Formats " for TOD... I'd say Indy and Mola are safe bets.. which one first though !?!?

I may or may not be representative of other PF buyers out there, but the reason I backed away from purchasing is because of the chocolate face found in a percentage of those shipped.:mad: The only way I'll ever bite is if I can be guaranteed a piece that looks like the SS pics.

Beyond that, I'm excited about the Fertility Idol and future PFs and dios! :D

I think if you want to sell it , do.
It clearly doesn't mean as much to you as it would an Indy fan desperate to have one.
Then you can use the cash for the dioramas

Yeah, I love Indy but I think I would prefer a ToD PF or dio opposed to the PF out now. I don't really need more than one 'big' Indy collectible.

Back