Media TELLTALE is shutting down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On one hand I’m glad to see the idiots that pulled that down right rotten move on their employees get punished and held responsible, but on the other hand, I wonder if that will only prevent the walking dead from getting wrapped up. Just seems like they shouldn’t have blindsided their employees like that. With such a small company you’d think they cared about each other more than that. So sad the way this has been going down.

On one hand I’m glad to see the idiots that pulled that down right rotten move on their employees get punished and held responsible, but on the other hand, I wonder if that will only prevent the walking dead from getting wrapped up. Just seems like they shouldn’t have blindsided their employees like that. With such a small company you’d think they cared about each other more than that. So sad the way this has been going down.

Exactly what I was thinking. This might officially put an end, if theres any chance of completing the Walking Dead Finale.
If they choose to continue, that makes them still operational and is accountable to the lawsuit.

I think that pretty much wraps it up.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/7/...the-walking-dead-final-season-telltale-finish

The final season of Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead game will be completed. The failed studio reached a deal with Skybound Games to finish the season, the development of which was halted when the studio laid off most of its employees at the end of September.

At New York City Comic Con, Kirkman told a panel that his company had come to a deal with Telltale to complete the story. According to Variety, Skybound will work with “members of the original Telltale team to finish the story,” although that hasn’t been finalized yet.

In a tweet, Skybound Games — the gaming division of Skybound Media, which was founded by The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman, confirmed that it will wrap up Clem’s story, and that it will have more details soon.

Last edited:
Back