Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NECA Box Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks, quick question here. I have an unopened TMNT NECA Box Set from 2008 (the green one, not the B&W one) and was wondering, anyone have any idea what it's worth? I didn't expect it to be that much and have only hung onto it because I'm a huge TMNT fan, however, over the past few months I've seen a few go for over $400 on Ebay. Those sets appear to be the exact same set that I have, not a variant, or SDCC Exclusive. Is there anyway to find this out? I'd think about parting with it if it's going for that much since this year's collectibles will be costly!

Thanks Freaks!

That's Ebay and we both know Ebay is inflated and that's what the seller wants. I was just curious as to it they're actually worth something.

To answer your question: 400 is a little high from my view but its value has indeed increased. You should buy a SSF Premium Membership and sell it on the board. You will get a good price for it here but you are not allowed to sell here unless you are a premium member (this is to support the board and to make things more save as people habe been cheated too often, so thos rule was the best solution).
Also threads like this are not liked very much from my understanding as they somehow ignore that specific rule. ;)

Btw: I known the set myself and would a) never dell it and b) never keep it boxed. These figures are just too much fun loose in hand! Enjoy!

Thanks KingGraySkull for your info. I wasn't aware of any rules being broken so I apologize for that. So many unspoken rules on boards like these! I was just honestly curious when I saw those numbers out there and wanted to come here since people here are very knowledgeable. NECA items normally don't become that valuable from what I've seen and if they do I'm never lucky enough to actually have any of them. Thanks again!

No problem my friend.

To be honest I am not sure if it is indeed a "rule", but with the new rule that you have to be a premium member to sell stuff those value questions might be a little "critical". :lol

Anyway, without any intention I can just advice you to either get these awesome babys unboxed and have some fun posing them or cash in. If you decide to sell them I would strongly advice to get a premium account as you would have to pay the same fees on ebay. If I were US based I would sell all my stuff on SSF board. You can also verrify your personal data with Dave to show that you are trustworthy. You just have the best community here you can get. But I am pretty sure you aready know that. :)

Btw: If you decide to sell, there are some knock offs on ebay that look almost identical and are equal in quality but have the diffrent colour bandans...

Best bet is to check completed and sold listings on ebay and take an average of all of them...that's probably what people are willing to pay for the set. I have the original 4 carded individually and proably will never sell them, I bought 2 sets of the bootleg ones on ebay for $60 each, they are JUST as good for playing. :lol

Kinggrayskull is right these figures are awesome and need to be freed from the box. If not by you then by some one.

My advice to you if you were to sell them is to sell them still boxed. There are a lot of fake ones out there but as far as I know none of the fake ones are of the boxed set. They are either loose or in the tube packaging. You might make more money selling them individually but you also run the risk of buyers questioning whether or not they are legit NECA pieces.

Back