Teen Wolf In 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHHHHH MANNNNNNNN
This is just a sneak peek?
I would never have imagined this would be made. Do you think it would be easily available for purchase. This is a must have for me.

Ah man...i have totally forgotten about this movie,all i remember was that i loved this movie and Michael J.Fox as a kid.

Off to watch This movie tonight.

Thanks for reminding me:D

The figure looks cool and something i might get,nothing is better than childhood memories!

I would definitely buy this! Lets hope its available for sale and not some ultra-exclusive item.

The article says the figure is a 1/1 custom. One of only one ever made. Doesn't get much more exclusive than that. :(

The article says the figure is a 1/1 custom. One of only one ever made. Doesn't get much more exclusive than that. :(
It also says, "TOYSREVIL is privileged to have the exclusive reveal and first look online at the 1/6th-scaled TEEN WOLF action figure!" I think the CG version in the video is the basis for it. Probably sculpted hair.

That's gotta be a typo - look at the photo of the photo shoot - the figure is on a table, you can see that it's 1/6. But it does look like it was created only for promo purposes.

Yeah, nobody is questioning that it's a 1/6 scale action figure. But the article says pretty clearly it's 1/1, or one of one edition size. No mass production, sadly, because I would like one of these as well.

Time for this guy...
thriller.jpg

bring it HT...

Yeah, nobody is questioning that it's a 1/6 scale action figure. But the article says pretty clearly it's 1/1, or one of one edition size. No mass production, sadly, because I would like one of these as well.

Ah, I was hoping that was a typo about scale... but you are probably right about it being a one off figure. That is a real bummer as I would love to own one :monkey2

Back