TEASER Superman Reeve and Man Of Steel!!!Alejandro Pereira

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordsithius

Freakalicious
Reaction score
SUPERTeaser!!!.Here I show you my last projects that I have been working.I will show you all of them on next week.I hope you like it.I would like to know your thoughts,please comment and share.Enjoy!!
Superman-teaser.jpg

umm...ill just say wow and ill definitely be watching this thread :lecture

If you check out his website it looks like he has done work for Pcs and now Pcs has the DC license. Could this be the upcoming Chris Reeve Pcs superman?.

I hope this is 1/4 scale. I hate sideshow superman PF :(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Incredible work! I think you're really captured not only an incredible likeness, but also the body and feel of Christopher Reeve. I also appreciate the little details like how the sleeves are a bit short.

looks amazing! the Reeve sculpt is 100% better than Sideshow's horrendous effort

Have to agree... not sure what happened with the Sideshow sculpt, but it just doesn't look right. Still better than the awful CM piece, but still not good :lol

Not feeling that face sculpt. Maybe if we had more pics and knew if it is 1/4 scale.

Home run.You sir are very talented. Just crossing my fingers its 1/4 scale. I'm sure your dying to tell us what scale it is.

Back