Action Figure Team X Vietnam (Updated)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Team X Vietnam

Some new pics.

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

I am Impressed; Steve, WOW! the only thing I would change would be put fatgues or camo trousers indicative of that era but that is minor, Great Great Job

These are all wicked. The way all of the joints are hidden is beautiful. I don't see one joint on any of the figures. It really adds to the realism. Beautiful work dude.

Thanks for all the comments fellas, these guys were a lot of fun to put together so I'm glad you all are enjoying them.

I am Impressed; Steve, WOW! the only thing I would change would be put fatgues or camo trousers indicative of that era but that is minor, Great Great Job

Thanks brother, I did do a lot of research on Vietnam and what U.S. forces were wearing during that era. Many of the Spec Ops team (Delta, SEALS) and MACV that operated there wore jeans while on patrol, I went with a couple of pair because I thought it added a nice flavor to the mix. Thanks again.

I'll get some more pics up once I finish Wade Wilson and add him to the team.

Those are really great customs. Great pictures of them too. Love the attention to detail. Researching the time period and finding out about the Jeans is a great plus too!

Thanks for all the comments fellas, these guys were a lot of fun to put together so I'm glad you all are enjoying them.

Thanks brother, I did do a lot of research on Vietnam and what U.S. forces were wearing during that era. Many of the Spec Ops team (Delta, SEALS) and MACV that operated there wore jeans while on patrol, I went with a couple of pair because I thought it added a nice flavor to the mix. Thanks again.

I'll get some more pics up once I finish Wade Wilson and add him to the team.

I stand corrected, on my original statement, I was basising it on the Regular Grunts or Jarheads on the ground, completely forgot about Special Forces, Thanks for the reply; Steve Great Great Job

My god those are outstanding. Logan is spot on. Fantastic work. I've seen a lot I like on the forum but this is by far my favorite custom series. Brilliant work sir.

Steve, your skill is amazing. The weathering effects are just mindblowing. Keep up the good work man. :clap:clap:clap

Back