TDKR Project - BANE - THE FIRE RISES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDKR Project - BANE (UPDATE)

Seb, you doing the French revolution coat too?

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening!!!
i+m+throwing+my+money+at+the+screen+but+nothing+s+happening+_8fd9e035e5e1cfb7df5c74db0a565b6b.jpg

some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn

=)

Would there be any legal ramifications if I bombarded Hot Toys with these photos to show them where their figure needs improvement? would it make a difference? I don't want to get Mr.76 in any kind of trouble, but I sure would like to try to convince HT to fix their fig up before release.

Would there be any legal ramifications if I bombarded Hot Toys with these photos to show them where their figure needs improvement? would it make a difference? I don't want to get Mr.76 in any kind of trouble, but I sure would like to try to convince HT to fix their fig up before release.

None whatsoever, it's one mans custom made figure

Time to photobomb HT :lecture :lol

In the absence of the stand and those joints, People need no convincing to believe that's a movie Screencap. Speaks of how amazing this is. :rock

Back