TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow aehm are you going I try to finish this complete and then figure how to get it home or are you leaving it at work? This is madness from every aspect!!! Great work madman username! :D

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

And if you decide to sell these, I want one. Because I'm just as crazy and really need a 1/6 Bat to complete my HT Dark Knight collection.

This is CRAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYY! And please, rename this thread from TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT" to TDKR Username 1/6 Scale famous vehicle "THE BAT"

Haha.
Thanks guys.
I really should have had this complete by this time last year.
Work and real life has intruded, but i am on it now.
I was thinking a month should see me ready to get the main hull vacformed in one piece. It's all still dependant on having time when i am up at work.
I am off work today, but i am going back up to hopefully start a 1/25 build. I am having a little bit of trouble envisioning the way certain parts interact.
A 1/25 build will take a lot less time to get totally finished, and then i will understand how a lot of the parts work together. Then it will be a smooth segue from that to the larger one again.
More pics later from that build.

Oh, and i have no idea how i am going to get this thing home from work. Unless i can work out how to make it fly, lol.

I had about an hour spare today at work and got the main shape roughed out for the 1/25 Bat study model.
I should have tried this one first, lol.
But here is the work i was able to do today. I was hoping to get more done, but this was all i was able to do.
Mini is included for scale.
I wish i had the Moebius Tumbler now.

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5901.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

Thanks. I am hoping to get the thing done tomorrow.
If i get the angles nailed on the little version it will save a lot of time working them out on the big one.

I really like how this is going, keep up the great work on this!!!

Managed to get an hour on it today blocking out the panel shapes and adding more structure.
Still trying to get them right, but the thing is taking shape.
I was hoping to get the engine booms and cowls done but i didn't have time.
I'll get those done next week when i am at work.

1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

Once again great job on this project. Can't wait to see more progress on this. Will be watching this thread dailey for more updates, thanks for sharing.

Looks promising. Now if you could find a way to mass produce this and sell it to us, I'll be first in line.

Back