TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASS. 1/6 scale is a must for me. Go BIG or Go home Hot Toys. And yep - screw the haters who whine and complain about the size and the price. Some of us are ready to drop 2K for the 1/6 version.

Hell, at this point I'm ready to drop 1K if it came pre-assembled in some sort of hybrid kit form. I mean how bad it can it be to put together??? this thing doesn't even look motorized. There wouldn't be too much paint involved since it's all black, maybe some custom detail in the panels. It is doable, and they do have experience with model kits before.....what is holding up them up is beyond me

They are clearly riding the Iron Man franchise's d!ck, but no love for the TDKR 1/6 Bat....

PASS. 1/6 scale is a must for me. Go BIG or Go home Hot Toys. And yep - screw the haters who whine and complain about the size and the price. Some of us are ready to drop 2K for the 1/6 version.

Hell, at this point I'm ready to drop 1K if it came pre-assembled in some sort of hybrid kit form. I mean how bad it can it be to put together??? this thing doesn't even look motorized. There wouldn't be too much paint involved since it's all black, maybe some custom detail in the panels. It is doable, and they do have experience with model kits before.....what is holding up them up is beyond me

They are clearly riding the Iron Man franchise's d!ck, but no love for the TDKR 1/6 Bat....

:exactly::lecture forget this 1/12 scale dog poo! this would go out of scale with all of our stuff! do it right or don't do it at all!

It would be impossible to get a 1/6 version to collectors, I don't see why you guys keep bringing it up.

Hot Toys had trouble with their biggest item yet, the '89 Batmobile. Nobody should expect a 1/6 Bat, it's just too damn impractical.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

It would be impossible to get a 1/6 version to collectors, I don't see why you guys keep bringing it up.

Hot Toys had trouble with their biggest item yet, the '89 Batmobile. Nobody should expect a 1/6 Bat, it's just too damn impractical.

Exactly.

Keyboard warrior with the insults.

Honestly, why is everyone so set on 1/6? Are they all making giant dioramas?

Because some are good at making so much noise like, The_Ninebreaker.

Three videos featuring Hot Toys 1/12 scale 'The BAT'...

[ame]https://youtu.be/qGbHvpNQEVM[/ame] [ame]https://youtu.be/AJT-oATocDs[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/fLb0lmILazI[/ame]

Back