TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it'll be something like this, except a little bigger in 6" form

w218832797.jpg

A lil' Batman. That'd suck if Hot Toys got into the 6", 7" action figure business.

Yeah, I want this. I'm curious how HT's going to do that little guy, though. If he's going to be plastic and articulated like that MAFIX, or if he'll be something closer to the 3A Star Wars concepts with mixed media stuff.

So it will come with a 1/12 Batman? I wonder how articulated that would be, or if it will essentially be a non-articulated pilot.

Fyi I heard that the are going to be selling the bat. Without the crane. Get in line. Bet it will start at 2 million. It's just a hull. Unlike Archie

1/12 Batman and 1/12 the Bat?

I dunno, having a mixed feeling bout this now.

Will take sometime to dwell it over. :r2d2line

:dunno

I kind of agree with you. My collection has become exclusively 1/6th. I can understand why they needed to scale down the bat though.

I'm sure it's going to still be a great display piece, but I'm still not sure about getting it. I may have to wait for the reveal to see the price and get a better feel for the scale.

Will need to think about this one a little bit.

The thing is, reason I'm buying mostly 1/6 and not 1/4 is because of the range of characters that they can make plus the vehicles.

And now what... they gonna start selling a 1/12 Batman, 1/12 Selina, 1/12 Joker, 1/12 Swat gordon, 1/12 Tumbler and batpod :duh

I used to get the McFarlane and Neca Figures, because I thought they looked great for their scale and for the price.

I remember when the dark knight came out, seeing the pictures of the HT figures, I went nuts. The level of detail you get on 1/6th figures just completely amazed me to the point that I don't think I could go back to 1/12th figs.

I don't know if anyone remembers the Mcfarlane military line. Great figures too, but then I discovered HT and now soldier story. It's really just amazing, what you get with this scale.

HT...... make a BAT at 1/6 or its a easy pass for me. Dont chicken out coz of the size and logistics ....etc. Aint u the guys who always do the unexpected?:gah:

in fact a 1/6 scale was an easy pass for me, cause the room.. but now, it looks nice, it will be a very nice display piece... so i'm considering it

If they really don't bring it in 1/6 I understand this. Think it's a little sad but in 1/12 it's still very interesting, maybe even more and it could be very nice for some custom dioramas, maybe in the background to give it more depth perspectively.

Really lloking forward to see this.

Back