TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say this again. I think they should do this like what Kotobukiya did with the X-Wing Fighter. Sell it by sections and assemble the model when all the sections are collected. The Kotobukiya X-Wing have 6 boxes altogether. This way, the can sell more as it will be more affordable.

I only want the cockpit to make a diorama with Batman and Catwoman seated inside. That would definitely fit in the display case, but good luck to the suckers that get stuck with the leftover pieces. :lol

Oh c'mon this thing isn't that big. It's doable. And yes some assembly will be required.

gijoe-uss-flagg-aircraft-carrier.jpg

Oh c'mon this thing isn't that big. It's doable. And yes some assembly will be required.

Agreed. If the Flagg or the Defiant was released today, they would be about $300 retail but its the same deal. It's been done before and can be done again. It's going to be pricey but what the Hell. You only live once.

:lol:lol:lol HT better to make 1/4 scale Tumbler and the Bat as well. Or even better, I dare them to make 1/4 scale batcave so i can park both the Tumbler and the Bat inside. Let's do this HT!

With this figure the latter it comes out the better, gives us plenty of time to save and them to improve it

Last edited:
Back