Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

Should be receiving all 3 custom bios soon. Can't wait to check 'em out.
I mainly bought these for my Shadow but will probably be throwing one of them on my Guardian as well. The Guardian does have the much cheaper body type than the newer versions, but still to me he is a great looking Predator.

dsc0296c.jpg

dsc0295.JPG

dsc0292xe.jpg

dsc0294yg.jpg

cool bio, im gonna be working on some bios myself starting with avp elder

I like the Machiko in the AVP comics, but not love her enough to get the figure. Your designs are amazing, great skill. Definetly going to get one of those masks of you.

I hope to get to my house next week the new P2. then I will be able to check and adjust. and if enough people are interested I will make new molds

:yess: can't wait for some news!
We really need your class of work on the mask for this "new figure" :lecture

P.S. great looking mask for Machiko, fits the overall desing perfectly

That bio stand looks fantastic, I've been waiting for this!!!! When will this be available for order?

sorry mate..the stand still not finished. maybe for spring or before

cool bio, im gonna be working on some bios myself starting with avp elder

I have many wanting to see your work:panic: ... you have photos??

I like the Machiko in the AVP comics, but not love her enough to get the figure. Your designs are amazing, great skill. Definetly going to get one of those masks of you.

yeah you are right. the machiko comics is much better.. I also prefer

:yess: can't wait for some news!
We really need your class of work on the mask for this "new figure" :lecture

P.S. great looking mask for Machiko, fits the overall desing perfectly

:yess: I can not either wait :impatient:

Just received all 3 (Serpent, Beast, and Predator 2) Bios from
TaylerDurdem and I am very pleased. :)

I decided to put the Predator 2 mask on my Shadow Predator for now as the bronze color fits in perfectly with him. The other 2 look pretty cool as well but to me the Predator 2 mask is a perfect match. All 3 fit pretty decent just a tad bit loose...a very simple fix I just put a small piece of double stick tape on the bottom of the mask and it stays. I believe these particular masks were made for the older body type Hot Toys Predators but again these will still work on the newer heads only requiring very little effort to make them work...I think it was on here that I read that a blow dryer can be used to make them fit but as of now I am happy with just throwing a tiny piece of double stick tape inside the mask instead.

Anyway here are several pictures taken from my Iphone camera in poor lighting conditions...so these pictures will do these masks no justice. Again these are very professional grade custom masks and I would like to throw a big thanks to TaylerDurdem for creating them. :cool:

If anyone would like pictures with the other masks on just ask...I did not take any because I have already seen both the other masks on the Shadow posted on this thread I believe...and also because again for the Shadow I feel that the Predator 2 mask especially in Bronze color sits really beautiful on the Shadow.

C7C00195-84ED-4CA6-A70A-CEC11DE04739-1685-00000247964F50A9.jpg

374206A3-B207-425D-A243-E8A95681CEA3-1685-00000247A662A806.jpg

2934C0BE-1E25-4B39-BF0C-174D8408D6D6-1685-00000247B25F1FFA.jpg

8A9FDA63-7D09-44D4-980A-F6639C93FEF7-1685-000002479FEE6526.jpg

E85E1F9E-540F-4FDE-9B42-ABEDB2DBF25C-1685-000002478936D12A.jpg

Last edited:

thanks for the coments mates:wave

hi specificfles ..I recommend you use a hairdryer but your adhesive tape system is also very well
I'm glad that you like:1-1:

Hi TD please cek your PM and your email as well

Thanks

Is Anyone Know how to contact TD ?
I've been transfer money last week to his account for buy his mask but till now there's no news from him

Please advise..

Thanks

Back